AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Buccaneers

Packers

Colts

Broncos (despite win over Jags)

Raiders

Shake in your boots

Rams

Jets (Bills, and then Pats in Gillette again, it will not get any easier and Zach Wilson needs to find a way to not turn the ball over like before the Pats game)

Patriots (nice win over the Jets but still lots of work to do)

Bengals

Are-E-El-Ay-Ecks. You are fine.

49ers

Dolphins

Giants (you lost to a good Seahawks team)

Chargers

Saints/Falcons (comically weak division up for grabs)

Edited by TrueYankee26
Bengals downgraded to "shake in your boots"

Speaking of teams in sell mode...

The Bears have now traded Roquan Smith. Chicago gets whole second and fifth round picks in return. 

Heckuva way to clear the books, Chicago. On the other side, Baltimore better be taking a GOOD look at theirs for next season if they intend to keep Smith...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Only way it happens is with a dome. After New York, the NFL will never play an outdoor championship at a neutral site again. That's why I love watching the Grey Cup with a foot of snow on the field over a sterile game with only 10% of each team's actual fans in attendance. 

A dome and a ton more hotel rooms...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Anyone know who this team is that's wearing Browns uniforms tonight?

Not surprised at all from my perspective. All of the Browns strengths line up with all of the Bengals weaknesses. It's a terrible matchup for the Bengals. The matchup problem only compounds if the game unfolds in the Browns favor. Same thing happened last year in their October game. That's why the Bengals can beat the Chiefs twice, but lose by 30 to the :censored:ing Browns. 

The Bengals are the same team as last year with worst injury luck. The real problem is losing the #1 shutdown corner. If he's out for the year you can probably scratch them off right now. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

I’m pretty sure the local simulcast of Houston/Philadelphia TNF was supposed to be on FOX, but now the World Series will be on FOX during that time slot. Obviously this hasn’t happened before - I wonder what the plan is. Pretty sure the TNF simulcast has to be on OTA TV, so I assume the WS moves to FS1 (which would suck in the event it’s a clinching game)?  Unless I’m wrong that TNF was going to be on FOX, but that’s what I’ve read. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I’m pretty sure the local simulcast of Houston/Philadelphia TNF was supposed to be on FOX, but now the World Series will be on FOX during that time slot. Obviously this hasn’t happened before - I wonder what the plan is. Pretty sure the TNF simulcast has to be on OTA TV, so I assume the WS moves to FS1 (which would suck in the event it’s a clinching game)?  Unless I’m wrong that TNF was going to be on FOX, but that’s what I’ve read. 

Possibly Amazon just adds that channel to Prime instead of moving the World Series. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Possibly Amazon just adds that channel to Prime instead of moving the World Series. 

Not sure what you mean.  The game is already on Prime, but it also has to be broadcast on OTA TV in the local markets.

EDIT: never mind, it'll be broadcast on ABC.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

The over the air broadcast I believe is a local agreement, so each city is different.  This year, Bucs-Ravens TNF game was on Tampa's Fox affiliate, but in past seasons if the Bucs were on NFL Network or cable only, the games were on second tier independent local network channels.