2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

6 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Jets kicker SLIPPED on the opening kickoff.

Dunno if I should laugh or cry.

Laugh because Josh Allen is playing football on easy mode and making dumb throws.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Laugh because Josh Allen is playing football on easy mode and making dumb throws.

Interceptions are out of hand the last couple games. It's not like they're deflections or anything; he just makes a lot of horrible decisions sometimes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Jets are making this interesting. 

I would laugh my ass off if it's the flipping Jets that can start to bail my franchise out of blowing a game to the Bills. 

37 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Interceptions are out of hand the last couple games. It's not like they're deflections or anything; he just makes a lot of horrible decisions sometimes.

Buffalo has been sleepwalking all game. Jets are treating this like their Super Bowl. That's the difference.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, the Bills aren't quite Death Star Terminators. Josh Allen hasn't been himself the last couple of games, and the run defense IMO has been revealed as a mirage. I think the TV commentators said the Bills were 4th in rushing yards against, but the Packers and Jets seemed like they were running free. I think their stats were skewed with most opponents playing in catch-up mode. They're still good, but they've got some stuff to work on 

• Like 2

I guess you could say the Bills fell victim to a trap game? The definitely overlooked the Jets, pretty much like everyone else. 

Pretty crazy how the Jets have a legit chance at winning the division. LOL 

Honestly, for the first time in like 20 years, any team team except the Patriots could win the AFC East. 

Packers losing to the Lions is also a shock. Packers really are that bad. That new contract they signed Rodgers to is really going  to kill them. He looks like Favre in his final years. 

Honestly, I believe  Rodgers might actually be the worst QB in the division.  Goff just beat him, Cousins is looking great, and the Bears have somehow turned Fields into a  good QB. 

Packers play host to the Dallas Cowboys next week.  

Cowboys game plan: Run Zeke Elliot and Tony Pollard 30 times a game.  Those 30 times include the ocassional runs from Dak Prescott and reverses to CeeDee Lamb.  

Packers game plan: Run AJ Dillon and Aaron Jones early, but then abandon the run and throw 50 times in a row because AR12 doesn't want to run the ball 30 times a game.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Packers would have blown out the Lions today if they had run the ball the first two times they were in the red zone. 

And did I hear this  right?  The second INT in the red zone Rodgers threw was intended for David Bakhtiari?  

And was underthrown.

It's where I sit.