MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

12 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

St. Louis City SC will unveil its inaugural kit on Wednesday, Nov. 16, the same day it will host the first game in its new stadium, a friendly between City2 and Bayer Leverkusen. 

And of not for it being a 9-hour drive from my crib--thru a stretch of highway I'm not particularly fond of driving, and at a time of year I'm also not particularly fond of driving during--I'd be right in there front and center.

I did just visit their newly finished stadium and team shop earlier this week and...I gotta say that is one NICE park. I've no clue what that's gonna do for Downtown West or the rest of St. Louis city (the municipality, not the club), but there is definitely a growing buzz around town about the new club.

Oh and course y'all KNOW I had to snag me some swag while I was up in there... 😆😆

Here's hoping they debut some good kits...because I'm sure they'll love taking another $200-some odd dollars from a brotha...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I just hope Austin's primary jerseys are predominantly green going forward.

I’d expect their upcoming 23/24 primaries to remain pretty black-heavy, especially with their current secondaries being the mint green color. Hopefully there’s as much green as their current primaries, but I’d be surprised if the new ones didn’t at least have black shorts and black shirt backs again.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I just hope Austin's primary jerseys are predominantly green going forward.

I think it'll still be green and black unless they get a third shirt this year. But a dark green kit and a light green kit would be a good idea. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Won't get my hopes up for Austin given the current MLS taste for heavy black. I'd like to see them at least do a Bundesliga-type treatment and vary the green/black patterns. Some years stripes, some hoops, given current trends maybe next year is some weird abstract digi-camo pattern with the two colors.

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I think it'll still be green and black unless they get a third shirt this year. But a dark green kit and a light green kit would be a good idea. 

Austin does have all the traits being the Celtic of MLS. Green homes, green always, green thirds. I think it would be fun if they embraced that.

2 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Austin does have all the traits being the Celtic of MLS. Green homes, green always, green thirds. I think it would be fun if they embraced that.

I'd be happy if MLS and adidas let all teams embrace third kits again. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

St. Louis City's new stadium looks pretty sweet. I think a lot of the newest MLS stadiums look pretty similar (Columbus, Nashville, Austin, and now St. Louis) but St. Louis may be the best looking one. Cincinnati also looks great, but I think it looks more like Red Bull Arena then the other ones I listed.

6322939270010.image.jpg?resize=1200,799

DFQ2JQDQCZHE3AUJDBPPY7HBAI.jpeg

st-louis-soccer-club-restaurants-lg.jpg

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

On 11/4/2022 at 1:13 PM, WestCoastBias said:

6322939270010.image.jpg?resize=1200,799

DFQ2JQDQCZHE3AUJDBPPY7HBAI.jpeg

st-louis-soccer-club-restaurants-lg.jpg

Best of the new MLS 3.0 venues. Simple clean design. And together with Children’s Mercy Park in KC, the Show Me State is showing off. 

And even better, the training ground is located next to the stadium as well. All in an Urban area close to the majority of the population. MLS has come a long way from the days of building in  suburbs like Commerce City, CO, Harrison, NJ, Chester, PA & Frisco, TX. 

• Like 7
NYCdog.png

4 hours ago, NYCdog said:

Best of the new MLS 3.0 venues. Simple clean design. And together with Children’s Mercy Park in KC, the Show Me State is showing off.

Sporting KC's stadium is actually across the border in Kansas. They're the only "major league" team to play in Kansas and not Missouri.

• Like 3

the user formerly known as cdclt

Rapids released a teaser of "a new era" to be revealed tomorrow. New shirt sponsor perhaps? Hard to believe something larger, there hasn't been any solid leaks or rumors, at least to my knowledge. Guess we will see what happens.

EDIT: It's definitely a shirt sponsor. UCHealth has a giveaway website up showing the sponsor, and as far as I can tell, it's legit. Looks like they jumped the gun here. According to the website, the initial deal will run from 2023 to 2029.

1920x1080_UCHealth_Announcement_4_Players.jpg

UCHealth and the Colorado Rapids - Enter to Win a Rapids Jersey

• Like 2

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Atlanta is due for a new home kit, which will be welcomed. One, the cut of the previous jersey itself was that awkward v-neck, but since adidas has gone back to a traditional loop. 

As well, this most recent home kit's design was the worst they've had. They need to get back to something resembling their inaugural kit. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

spacer.png

Also, all MLS jerseys this year will have an Apple TV logo in different colors.

Shirt looks good, but adding the Apple TV logo to each shirt is just annoying as hell. There's already enough shirt sponsors no one likes, now add this to the list! 

• Like 5

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 minutes ago, BrySmalls said:

Maybe it's the lighting, but shouldn't the pink red be darker? Also, yellow, though not an official club color, was added to the jersey trim because of the city flag?

It is one of their colors, it’s just not used on the badge. The colors are City Red, River Blue, Energy Yellow, and Arch Steel (gray)