NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

1 minute ago, jerrylawless3 said:

It stayed up on Facebook and Instagram, which makes me think they had to edit caption. Any guesses as to what “0074” could mean?

D.J. Humphries - the player in that vid - wears #74.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

I mean, let's not kid ourselves. Are we absolutely sure the Cardinals' new shade of gold isn't "close to periwinkle"?

I think it's navy.

18 minutes ago, AJM said:

Hmmm....hiding things in plain sight???

Anyone else check the colors on that chopper? They look very similar to that flyer/invitation that @TruColor posted earlier: darker-ish red, some shade of gray, and what looks like desert sand/tan (of course the color filter kinda messes with the clarity). And I don't think it's any accident at all ol' boy picked up a copper-colored watch (though @TruColor mentioned they're not adding [I presume metallic] copper), dressed in all black, then headed out to the desert in a black-on-black vehicle (with one more quick shot of the copper-colored watch on his wrist for good measure). I have zero doubt all those details were DELIBERATELY planned into the video; otherwise, why do it (and/or focus on them) at all?

I do find it hilarious that the chopper literally says "Rise Up"--you know, the same slogan used by the other bird team on the other side of the continent that wears its own shade of red. And I wonder if that stripe running down the bottom of the chopper might in some way be a clue as to the striping that might appear on the uniform...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

22 minutes ago, tBBP said:

I think it's navy.

Hmmm....hiding things in plain sight???

Anyone else check the colors on that chopper? They look very similar to that flyer/invitation that @TruColor posted earlier: darker-ish red, some shade of gray, and what looks like desert sand/tan (of course the color filter kinda messes with the clarity). And I don't think it's any accident at all ol' boy picked up a copper-colored watch (though @TruColor mentioned they're not adding [I presume metallic] copper), dressed in all black, then headed out to the desert in a black-on-black vehicle (with one more quick shot of the copper-colored watch on his wrist for good measure). I have zero doubt all those details were DELIBERATELY planned into the video; otherwise, why do it (and/or focus on them) at all?

I do find it hilarious that the chopper literally says "Rise Up"--you know, the same slogan used by the other bird team on the other side of the continent that wears its own shade of red. And I wonder if that stripe running down the bottom of the chopper might in some way be a clue as to the striping that might appear on the uniform...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

22 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

That’s just their same old team helicopter. All lettering is in the style of their soon-to-be old word mark.

I stand corrected, then.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

13 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Something similar to this?

spacer.png

Oh that's cool.  Not for the Cardinals, but (may just be the lighting, but) it kinda looks like cinder block, so maybe for a team with more of an industrial theme to it.

I find some of these finishes to be incredible.  Probably a nightmare to maintain, but still super cool.  I don't want to see too much of it in the NFL, as I prefer more simple looks, but I can still appreciate the tech and creativeness of some of these.

• Like 10

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the Chargers rolled out their new set before Herbert, the bengals got a whole new set after 1 year of Burrow, Jags rebranded off an AFCC loss* 

knowing the rebrands are 1.5-2 years in the making and how fast NFL teams rise/fall/change, they don’t consider the team success when rolling it out. 

2 years ago this team was in a wildly different spot

• Like 6

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png