NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

20 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Recent history has shown that some fans can do a better job than the team can do.

Yes, but that wasn't the point. Of all the people that submit a logo, only one person will get compensation for the time and effort they put into their work. And even that person will probably be compensated way less than they deserve.

• Like 4

spacer.png

Browns doing the absolute most to not prominently and properly involve the elf.

Yeah sure it’s at midfield starting last season, but it felt like a “okay, fine I guess 🙄” moment considering it was a fan poll-led decision.

Cleveland has a seriously silent identity crisis and it’s not talked about enough.

Guessing it's not actually happening today considering it's already past 2 p.m. there.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Again I was told today, but I’m getting nervous if it is actually happening today or not.

I accept responsibility if it doesn’t happen today…

As punishment you will be sealed in carbonite

13 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Again I was told today, but I’m getting nervous if it is actually happening today or not.

I accept responsibility if it doesn’t happen today…

If the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles taught me anything, its this. "Forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for a late uniform reveal."

• Like 10

Signature intentionally left blank