NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

1 minute ago, AndrewMLind said:

No changes to the Panthers' collar or TV numbers and blue is still listed as the alternate. I imagine the TV numbers will still be pretty small on the players given how much there is to fit on the shoulders and sleeves:  

mens-nike-dj-moore-blue-carolina-panther

mens-nike-jeremy-chinn-black-carolina-pa

spacer.png

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

No changes to the Panthers' collar or TV numbers and blue is still listed as the alternate. I imagine the TV numbers will still be pretty small on the players given how much there is to fit on the shoulders and sleeves:  

mens-nike-dj-moore-blue-carolina-panther

mens-nike-jeremy-chinn-black-carolina-pa

AS a Panthers fan looking for changes, I'm at peace with it.  I also kind of like the darker blue opposed to the last color.

• Like 1

I'll wait to see what it looks like on the field but I'm so glad we didn't get Nike-fied. I do hate that officially the shoulder stripes are no longer supposed to go around the whole arm. Frustrating to lose that element because of templates.

• Like 2

the user formerly known as cdclt

I'm confused. I know it's a fashion jersey with bigger sleeves, but this looks like the stripe is still doing a near-full wrap around of the sleeve, much like the previous iteration. 

I'll be fascinated to see how crammed it looks on a player jersey if the stripes do in fact settle below the seams of the sleeve cap, as indicated here. That sounds like there will be more room for TV numbers of a normal size, but the sleeves could look super busy. 

28 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I'm confused. I know it's a fashion jersey with bigger sleeves, but this looks like the stripe is still doing a near-full wrap around of the sleeve, much like the previous iteration. 

I'll be fascinated to see how crammed it looks on a player jersey if the stripes do in fact settle below the seams of the sleeve cap, as indicated here. That sounds like there will be more room for TV numbers of a normal size, but the sleeves could look super busy. 

The fan replicas have always had the longer sleeves so the stripes wrap around. My guess is they're still trying to make the stripes as long as possible, but the on-field uniform stripes will probably be a lot shorter.

• Like 4

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

I also just noticed the stripes not lining up with the seam of the jersey

That may turn out to be the case but I wouldn’t use the photos as an indication either way. Nike photoshops a lot of their stock photos instead of taking photos of the real garment.

Emily Morgan · Creator
This is one logo I WILL NEVER touch!! Go hawks❤️🖤🤩

4-4Reply

Defector will do some character assassination on her for this one, so if you drew a dog, you're back in the game

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

ESPN is still using the pre-2022 Eagles wordmark…I still think it looks better than the new one.

ESPN’s 3D logos they’ve used for the last 5-10 years are still pretty awesome IMO lol

• Like 5

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 minutes ago, batman1211 said:

I may have missed this, but did anyone notice the white Cowboy's helmet on the the Dallas draft table? It looked like the same star and stepping as their silver helmet. It looks good!

Where have you been? They wore it and it sucks.

63ae8cd4dc9a6.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

• Like 10

bSLCtu2.png