NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

16 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

This merchandise feels like it's straight out of 2005, like when Swishahouse was relevant.

Pen & Pixel® Graphics @ PEN & PIXEL ®How 21 Savage & Metro Boomin's 'Savage Mode 2' Cover Art Pays Tribute To  Southern Rap History | Genius

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

With the Oilers throwback unveiling only a week away now, are we prepared for the all the traffic that’ll inevitably crash the boards? 

Because the boards will crash. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

8 hours ago, Chawls said:

With the Oilers throwback unveiling only a week away now, are we prepared for the all the traffic that’ll inevitably crash the boards? 

Why? People were more excited for the return of creamsicles then they are about oilers throwbacks.

• Like 1

Why will the boards crash?  It's a throwback.  Which inherently means we've already seen it.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Bucs wore the creamsicles within the past few years, but we have not seen Oilers uniforms on a football field since the team rebranded to Titans in 1999. I don't think it will crash anything since new releases don't even tend to do that these days, but there are plenty of reasons to be excited about that.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, henburg said:

The Bucs wore the creamsicles within the past few years, but we have not seen Oilers uniforms on a football field since the team rebranded to Titans in 1999. I don't think it will crash anything since new releases don't even tend to do that these days, but there are plenty of reasons to be excited about that.

I know you likely misspoke but want to use this as an opportunity to remind everyone of these beauties. 

Resurgent Titans Now Streaking in Right Direction - The New York Times

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I know you likely misspoke but want to use this as an opportunity to remind everyone of these beauties. 

Resurgent Titans Now Streaking in Right Direction - The New York Times

No you're totally right, I completely spaced and forgot about these hahaha

The reason I came up with that was because I was specifically thinking of the most classic iteration that everybody is expecting, but honestly, who knows what the team ends up releasing...

FtIH3gXaAAEhvmQ?format=jpg&name=large

I really hope they just do the right thing and adapt these faithfully, but I could potentially see them putting a slight twist on it and having the Tennessee Oilers patch on the jersey like the team wore while it first was playing in the state-

spacer.png

• Like 5

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Chawls said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hjexltwwv9luj07iqf

4 minutes ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Does this mean they're bringing back the 1946 uniform?

They do have a slot left.

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of the classic Oilers uniform as it was, but I think going back to the Futura numbers and giving them some drop-shadows to go along with the drop-shadowed wordmark would have made them even better. Nice mid-century touch. Team shouldn't have been allowed to move.

• Like 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

This might be one of the most boring helmet unveilings we'll see. But it makes sense when paired with the throwbacks. 

5TRrpBEac.png

It would be great to see them go with a white helmet with fake leather details. 

Sort of a white version of this...

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It would be great to see them go with a white helmet with fake leather details. 

Sort of a white version of this...

spacer.png

spacer.png

History of the Browns Helmet

A white version of this is the best option, I hope that's what we get.

otto graham pro football Values - MAVIN

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png