College Football 2023

Rixaroo

12 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Florida not having an orange-orange-white & and an orange-blue-orange game makes me sad. Never really cared for any of the other combinations, especially throwing in the alternate helmets, but they gotta rock the orange jerseys and pants at least a few times

Dumping OBO because of a few losses is pretty sad as well. It's one of their better looks, and they should wear it as often as possible. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I’m hoping Florida pulls a 2020 Browns and brings the orange pants out as a surprise during the season. We know they have them because their EQ account showed off the FUSE pants with the corrected stripe on the orange pants:

spacer.png

• Like 10

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 8/28/2023 at 9:42 PM, TenaciousG said:

You could drive a truck through Adidas’ armholes.

They consistently produce some of the most bizarre templates in football on the basis that the single worst thing that can happen to you on the field is someone tugging your jersey.

Then the players untuck their undershirts completely negating them 

• Like 1

Utah going all-red tomorrow night vs. Florida. Should be a good looking game with the Gators in o/w/b.

spacer.png

I have to say, though, that this Utah set has WAY overstayed its welcome IMO. The contrasting sleeve caps and multi-colored stripes are just too much, and I hate the way the helmet stripes never match the jerseys and pants. Their fauxbacks are nearly perfect and the one-color application of the stripes is far more appealing.

New year and new unis for Arizona State, but one thing that always stays the same: Sparky forking the uni mannequin in the ass (oh and also ASU going maroon/gold/maroon for the home opener).

spacer.png

• Like 4

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

The sentiment behind the all black Gators uniform is nice, sure, but what a boring freaking uniform schedule. No orange at all for the first time in how long, maybe ever?

First time since 2010. Urban hated the orange pants and only ever wore them once in his tenure (2005 vs Alabama, a 31-3 loss).

• Like 1

ExJworW.png

The Ducks are kicking off the season in black/yellow/yellow, a combo that’s been worn several times but surprisingly not since 2016. The black helmets are new, now featuring dark gray carbon fiber wings. Carbon fiber hasn’t featured on Oregon helmets since 2014.

spacer.png
spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Hurl 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Florida is one of the teams where mix and match actually works with their identity. It's a shame we won't see much orange at all. The Gators need to dump the black uniforms from their brand entirely IMO and stick with blue and orange. O/B/O and O/W/O are both awesome combos that deserve some time in the spotlight. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

I thought the Texans were going to be the Houston football team to do this. Who would’ve thought the University of Houston would’ve jumped them to it haha. 

I don’t mind it. That history belongs to the city it occurred in and is likely to be more appreciated, not some damn billionaire owner that repeatedly fleeces cities for money to get even richer (looking at you Amy Adams Strunk and the $1.2 billion you just got in public funding). It’s funny people ignore the Adams family history of this as an example yet vilify John Fisher for the same exact behavior.  Y’all better show up with pitchforks for the Brewers & Orioles owners too when Milwaukee & Baltimore get threatened

NYCdog.png

1 hour ago, NYCdog said:

I thought the Texans were going to be the Houston football team to do this. Who would’ve thought the University of Houston would’ve jumped them to it haha. 

People have been doing concepts of a Houston Cougars/Oilers uniform for a while. I'm not surprised to see them get ahead of the Texans either. 

Debate: Coolest unis in college football - Cougar Football - Coogfans

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, PrimalCookie said:

First time since 2010. Urban hated the orange pants and only ever wore them once in his tenure (2005 vs Alabama, a 31-3 loss).

Urban Meyer takes another L 

• LOL 1