2023-24 NHL Jersey Changes

Chewbacca

30 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

It played itself out and the conversation had moved on, and then you replied to a 36-hour old comment to post your epic incel meme. Also lol @ saying other people have impotent rage when you're whining about seeing an emoji below your off topic posts.

Somehow, some way, you will manage to survive someone hitting too close to home with an internet meme. I believe in you. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

1 hour ago, IceCap said:

Look. This is a tricky one because we have a no politics rule but also this decision by the NHL has a political impact. Our options are to go "you can't talk about this period" or let it go and play itself out. Given that this is a discussion board well... you can guess how we decided. 

If you don't want to talk about it you can ignore it until it's old news. Or keep posting those 🥱 reactions. Really getting the impotent rage across. 

I thought you were “done with me” :lol:.   I’m not sure how hitting a reaction button equates to “impotent rage.”  Nice projection though.  

• Like 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Facepalm 3

Re: Warmup jerseys

I think they had gotten so watered down by the end, that had the big Pride controversy not happened, I don't think people would have really cared.

Like, who is going to miss these?

Blues-Cards-590x504.jpg

cut.jpg

081x00hrc5z31.jpg?auto=webp&s=fab5f3ffd9

DtyIDsIUUAAvMBL.jpg

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

14 minutes ago, Morgan33 said:

I thought you were “done with me” :lol:.   I’m not sure how hitting a reaction button equates to “impotent rage.”  Nice projection though.  

You've threatened to leave this forum multiple times over disagreements about hockey sweater design. 
You're not really in a position to talk. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Yawn 1

50 minutes ago, nash61 said:

I think they had gotten so watered down by the end, that had the big Pride controversy not happened, I don't think people would have really cared.

cut.jpg

I love the Los Yotes and Rat Fink inspired Sharks warmup Jerseys. If I was at the Shark Tank and saw the team wearing those, that would make my day. It's a great tribute to the art and style of the California Hot Rod scene.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, IceCap said:

You've threatened to leave this forum multiple times over disagreements about hockey sweater design. 
You're not really in a position to talk. 

I didn't threaten to leave, I took a break.  And I'm sorry for not thinking an argument on whether or not homosexuality is causing the downfall of civilization has anything to do with Jersey Changes for the 2023-24 season...  I can see from the reactions I'm getting that I've struck a nerve for not thinking that :lol:.

• Huh? 1
  • Yawn 3
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, nash61 said:

Blues-Cards-590x504.jpg

cut.jpg

DtyIDsIUUAAvMBL.jpg

That Sharks one is kinda sweet, but I think your point stands. Now can we get back to the important business of this thread, fighting about whether gays are the downfall of civilization who's actually mad?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyCowboy5 said:

Maple Leafs To Host Red Wings In NHL Centennial Classic |  lacienciadelcafe.com.ar

[other pic snipped for space]

I know this game was colour vs colour, but it was a special event game where the look was part of the spectacle.

The Ducks-Hurricanes game was just a regular, run of the mill regular season game. Not that it wasn't planned or anything like that, but it was an otherwise normal game.

IbjBaeE.png

16 hours ago, 5ss22 said:

If you're going to have a script, it should be diagonal. Otherwise there's too much empty space that a logo would normally fill.

My friend........ that is where ads come into play!   😍 🤩 🤑

😀

And the Lord said: We shall occupy that land and space, and fill it with ads!....

Oh happy day, peace and prosperity be upon us. Hallelujah !  🙌

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Yawn 2

12 hours ago, nash61 said:

Blues-Cards-590x504.jpg

cut.jpg

DtyIDsIUUAAvMBL.jpg

I am not going to miss warm-up jerseys.

• Like 1

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

37 minutes ago, B-mer said:

I'm real curious to see how the Bruins approached this change with the uniforms. Straight throwback or modernized in some way. 

Now that we have two Pooh Bear jerseys, there is only one correct outcome here.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17