2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

26 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

That emoji is so played out by now. I wish teams would give it a rest. 

What frustrates me about the Niners using it is that they don't even need the "icy" theme to market these jerseys. The 1994 throwbacks are beloved by the players and the fanbase alike. Just call them throwbacks and I'd be fine with it, even if it's paired with white socks.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

I am once again asking @canzman to make his graphics smaller

You can ask, but it's literally his thread so I don't see how anyone can get upset if he chooses not to.  Whining to the mods is kind of a lame move.  The people that complain risk causing him to stop with these threads every year, which would be a damned shame.  I suppose anyone could start one up - but is anyone really going to follow through with it with the consistency and accuracy that he does?  They could be smaller - I certainly wouldn't mind - but I'm not going to complain repeatedly to someone that's made his choice, and certainly not going to go over his head to legislate it.

Also - I believe there's image limits in each post - maybe?  If that's the case, even if they were smaller, they'd still take up multiple posts.  I think if anyone's that upset about the size of the images, or the TBDs, they should start their own, or just ignore this one.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

That emoji is so played out by now. I wish teams would give it a rest. 

Sports social media as a whole is played out. All the graphics start to look the same, everyone's voice is either like "we tried to warn you that we were gonna have to do it to you" or something else Drake could hypothetically murmur at the beginning of a song, or they're just doing dril tweets. It's an artform, if you can call it that, that peaked about eight or nine years ago. It's a deluge of Content that we can only hope to tolerate.

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Not by much. They still have never worn them against the Ravens, which would make perfect sense.

That's a good point. Ravens are a darker-colored team, it would make sense to introduce more color thru an orange jersey

5 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

I am once again asking @canzman to make his graphics smaller

It is NOT Canzman's job to post the probable weekly uniform combos, he's been doing  it for the members for a great number of years.

For you to have the audacity to complain about it, a measly 3 fonts is beyond rude and highly disrespectful. to Canzman.

Next week I hope he makes them even larger and in the darkest shade of black.  and If you don't like it try doing it yourself but I highly doubt you're capable.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Seahawks going with the full action green this week. Looks like we won’t be seeing the neon green/navy combo this year for the first time since 2018 and possibly might not ever see it again if the Seahawks decide to use throwbacks for 2 of the 3 alternate games from here on out.

• Like 1
  • Hurl 4
  • Dislike 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Nice to see this again after a long home stretch, but given that the Bolts committed to all-navy, I would've rather seen the Ravens in all white and save this uniform for when they go back to see the Chargers next year.

I was typing when your post popped up.

I agree it will make the game look a little dark when paired with the Chargers' all navy combo.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 11/17/2023 at 2:12 PM, MCM0313 said:

Only time I’ve ever been to the Grand Canyon, it snowed enough that I couldn’t see to the bottom. I was kinda bummed about that. 

We were driving from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon at the time.  The snow hit us driving through a forest north of Sedona.

The added bonus to the story --

The forecast high in Phoenix that day was 90 degrees.  Being East Coast tourists renting a car for the day and assuming naively that all of Arizona has the same weather, we splurged for a convertible for an extra $15.  We were swiftly disabused of our notion about the weather when the radio station in Phoenix said the Flagstaff high for the day was going to be 45.

The snow hit on a windy one lane road with nowhere to pull over . . . so it snowed on us for about ten minutes while we had the top down.  We finally had a chance to put it up when we stopped for lunch in Flagstaff.

At least it wasn't snowing at the Grand Canyon..

• Like 2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 hour ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Nice to see this again after a long home stretch, but given that the Bolts committed to all-navy, I would've rather seen the Ravens in all white and save this uniform for when they go back to see the Chargers next year.

This is better than I expected (I expected black leggings)

2 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks going with the full action green this week. Looks like we won’t be seeing the neon green/navy combo this year for the first time since 2018 and possibly might not ever see it again if the Seahawks decide to use throwbacks for 2 of the 3 alternate games from here on out.

I'm disgusted. This could have been a double throwback matchup against the Niners in their 94 whites. Instead the puke green is going to upset my turkey-filled stomach on Thursday night. I will continue to maintain that the worst decision in the history of NFL aesthetics was to start the Color Rush program.

• Like 5