2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

13 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

What an absolute ass kicking Chicago is dishing out tonight.

Not surprised in the slightest this Washington defense is getting torn up.

To be fair, at least the battle of the NFC East basement will be interesting. I think your Commanders will sweep the Giants this season (honestly, they better!).

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Need more accountability like this. Start saying names, Magic.

He sounds like some dopey local sports anchor just recapping the game.  "got down 27-3 heading into halftime, ended up losing 40-20".

Really insightful, Magic!

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

He sounds like some dopey local sports anchor just recapping the game.  "got down 27-3 heading into halftime, ended up losing 40-20".

Really insightful, Magic!

This has been Magic on Twitter for years. You need to look into his Lakers tweets; after a while you just say "thanks Magic!" and appreciate how earnest he is.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

This has been Magic on Twitter for years. You need to look into his Lakers tweets; after a while you just say "thanks Magic!" and appreciate how earnest he is.

I'm waiting for "today it was 80 degrees at noon.  Probably going to drop to 60 in the evening.  There were no clouds, that's why it was sunny."

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Need more accountability like this. Start saying names, Magic.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Eh. It's been common knowledge for years that Earvin isn't the person who tweets under his account and is someone form his PR team.

6uXNWAo.png

42 minutes ago, Unocal said:

Chicago got win 1

when will Carolina get theirs?

I honestly could see them going 0-17. The defense was mediocre healthy and the secondary has been completely eviscerated by injury. They can't stop the pass and can't even slow down the run. Bryce Young looks completely clueless and worse, looks like he lacks the arm strength to complete difficult throws. After 4 games, it seems like he has a game manager ceiling and that's if he can completely turn it around. The offensive line has regressed and the run game has been non-existent.

Not being able to pass nor run, nor stop the pass nor run really isn't a great strategy to winning football games.

After 5 years, I've completely give up on this owner. He has no clue what he's doing and worse, has no clue that he has no clue what he's doing. We have no talent, no draft picks, no future, and no present.

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

4 hours ago, Unocal said:

Chicago got win 1

when will Carolina get theirs?

They go to Chicago on November 9th. Maybe then? Nah, who am I kidding, the Bears will maul them. 

Unrelated, but everytime I look at this:

spacer.png

I wonder if I'm going crazy and thinking that the Jets are playing the Bucs this week? 

Edited by Red Comet

4 hours ago, Red Comet said:

They go to Chicago on November 9th. Maybe then? Nah, who am I kidding, the Bears will maul them. 

everytime I look at this:

spacer.png

I wonder if I'm going crazy and thinking that the Jets are playing the Bucs this week? 

LET'S RIDE!

(The Bucs are wearing creamsicles vs DET next week off their bye)

On 10/4/2023 at 8:34 PM, BBTV said:

Been watching NFL since late '80s and it never occurred to me that there's not always games on both channels.  I'll have to pay attention to what airs when one can't broadcast here.  Assuming informercials or "this week in golf" or some crap like that.

They've relaxed it a bit but there are still weeks where if you have the home game in a doubleheader, it has to run unopposed. But it's not every week. Hold on, 506 Sports explained it and then I'll copy-paste it here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫