2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Brian Hoyer still sucks, too bad Josh McDaniels doesn't know that.  He's still in the league because he fits the "film study" QB category in that he sucks on the field but is still in the league because he's fantastic in breaking down film in the QB room.  The NFL has a lot of these guys.  

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

More folks are worried about Miami going into tonight's game because they've been beating up on terrible 1-win teams and were completely dismantled by the Bills when they had to face an actual contender.

I'd be legitimately surprised - not shocked, but surprised, if the Eagles win tonight.  Injuries on the line and defensive backfield and lack of depth  aren't a great thing when playing a team that puts up points like the Dolphins.  Add in the Eagles shaky playcalling and Hurts' recent shaky decision making, and this has Dolphins written all over it.  Eagles have home field going for them, and that's not nothing, but I'm not sure they're the better team at this point in the season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

More folks are worried about Miami going into tonight's game because they've been beating up on terrible 1-win teams and were completely dismantled by the Bills when they had to face an actual contender.

After today, are we sure the Bills are an actual contender?

So kinda but not really football related, my local radio station was doing a giveaway to send the winner to Dallas for Thanksgiving to see Dolly Parton perform at halftime, where she will be performing songs from her new rock album (release on Nov 17)

Signature intentionally left blank

3 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

I think this is the worst officiating I have seen in 30 years of watching football. Like Replacement Ref-levels of bad. 

Not quite. Zebras got a Fail Mary call right during today's Packers/Broncos game,

6uXNWAo.png

18 hours ago, Cujo said:

Who's beating KC out of the AFC North?

I'll wait.

KC are still the Champions until someone beats them in the playoffs, simple as that.  I picked them to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, because I have learned to not doubt Mahomes.  

4 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

KC are still the Champions until someone beats them in the playoffs, simple as that.  I picked them to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, because I have learned to not doubt Mahomes.  

Mahomes is the new Brady

• LOL 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

If the Bengals get their shyte together then mayyyybe they can give KC another run. But I don't trust Baltimore. The Browns, and especially Pittsburgh, would get run out of the building. 

6uXNWAo.png