2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

Iā€™ve never seen such a one sided game in terms of officiating. I didnā€™t believe the refs rigged the games until now. Obvious in eligible receiver down field calls getting called only to be overruled after ā€œdiscussionā€ to then call it against the patriots on the next drive that didnā€™t even occur. Calling tacky PI, saying a fumble that happened a full second before the whistle blew wasnā€™t because forward progress had been stopped. Iā€™m sure there are more but come on. Patriots shouldnā€™t be winning but it should atleast be closer if it wasnā€™t for the officials

Ā 

"The Patriots aren't getting any calls"

Ā 

Sad Violin GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 2

6uXNWAo.png

I'm not one to really complain about the NFL's officiating, especially with the Patriots because they usually find a way to shoot themselves in the foot even IF things go their way this year, but no flag on a clear helmet-to-helmet versus a flag because JuJu Smith-Schuster looked down at a player he hit? This league.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Ā 

Ā 

Falcons lost to the snatiT and made Will Levis look like god, but at least we finally put Heinicke back there. Ā 
Ā 

Dude looked better in the second half than Ridder looked all season. Wouldā€™ve had a chance to win it too if Van Jefferson doesnā€™t drop a wide open fourth down pass.Ā 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscienceĀ 

Recreating the wonderful CHEFS Snickers commercial with the exact same thing but the hidden punchline of "remember the better version of this?" is a crime.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Ā 

Ā 

That's a big-time hurtpiece for them right there. If that's confirmed, then that's about the suckiest way to end a career with a team. I always did like Kirk Cousins, even going back to his days with Washington.Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Falcons lost to the snatiT and made Will Levis look like god, but at least we finally put Heinicke back there. Ā 

Ā 

I'll be around to collect my royalties.Ā šŸ˜„

Ā 

3 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Dude looked better in the second half than Ridder looked all season. Wouldā€™ve had a chance to win it too if Van Jefferson doesnā€™t drop a wide open fourth down pass.Ā 

Ā 

Two things are gonna come out of thisā€”both of which probably should happenā€”and another that may happen by season's end.

Ā 

1) fans are gonna beat down the virtual door to keep Levis in there. Rookie or not, this team is in tear-down mode, so they may as well use the rest of the season to see what the kid's got. I wouldn't disagree with it, either.

Ā 

2) As soon as Tannehill gets better, Vrabel et. al will stubbornly stick him back under center. Why? Because of course they will.

Ā 

As for the thing that should happen after the season (and at this rate I'm 90% convinced it will): well Tannehill's done after this season regardless since his contract is expiring. Vrabel et. al mightĀ should be shown the door right along with him...and it wouldn't shock me if Ran Carthon is already in talks to assess what trade value he can get from Malik Willis. If not now, that time is definitely coming.

Ā 

Oh and...when Pittsburgh loses, America wins. Kenny Pickett did not look good out there today; same can be said for the team as a whole despite the three takeaways. I found it funny when live feeds picked up the "Fire Canada" chants.Ā  It ain't gonna happen, BUT...speaking of regimes that should be shown the door, um, what about Tomlin? But Pittsburgh doesn't fire HCs so...eh well. Anyway, over to the good guys: Jacksonville played a heckuva game and looked solid out there, but then again they always play Pittsburgh tough. That road win in ugly weather will do them a lot of good going into their bye.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff.Ā šŸ˜

|| dribbble || BehanceĀ ||

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Really surprised Jets-Giants didn't results in a tie.Ā 

Ā 

That being said, the right team lost.

The Giants really should have gone for it on that 4th-and-1 with ~30 seconds left. They had had remarkable success running the ball in the second half considering they had completely given up on passing and everybody knew it.

Ā 

The penalty that basically ended the game in OT was really dumb (on the player, not on the refs). They needed some baseball-like situational awareness in the defensive huddle. Doing a horribly blatant PI gives the Jets the game anyway, so it doesn't really matter if the DB gets beat there. Just play defense and there's still a chance he doesn't catch the ball!

On 10/1/2023 at 5:04 PM, Dynasty said:

The Bengals looked bad. I don't know if Burrow will be healthy at any point this season, but coming back from 1-3 is a bit daunting, considering the division they have to play in.

Ā 

(I could probably be eating these words in a few weeks; that tends to happen)

Ā 

Four weeks to be precise. I owe the Bengals an apology.