2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Hey, I’ll take any Broncos loss whenever. Just hate that it took so dang long to clinch the division. Would be a hell of a Christmas gift. For me. For everyone else? Might as well have Saint Nicholas sending his  waste down everyone else’s chimney. 

EDIT AFTER LOSING TO THE FLIPPING RAIDERS: I feel like I woke up hungover to see that my house was ransacked by the Grinch. 

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BottomlessPitt said:

As good as Baltimore is tonight they better not poop the bed against Miami next week. 

I'm hoping they do. I think if they have home field, they're likely to win the whole thing. 

21 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The Cleveland Browns have wins over both the Ravens and the 49ers thus I am declaring the Browns are the best team in the NFL. 🙃

dpj-browns.gif

And they have looked so much better the last three weeks. Texans scored on a 98 yard kick return, and scores when Cleveland played soft coverage, and then when they put in the backups. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So here's what we know going into week 17:

-San Fran blew out Dallas and Philly but got smacked around by Baltimore;

-Baltimore lost to the Steelers, Colts and Browns;

-Philly can win close games and also look very bad simultaneously;

-Dallas beat Philly (and bad teams) handily but got outplayed by SF and Buffalo and is ponderous away from Arlington;

-The Chiefs are a mess but still have Mahomes;

-Miami got destroyed by Buffalo;

-Buffalo is dreadfully inconsistent;

-Detroit got smacked by Baltimore and may not have been tested too badly yet;

...These playoffs are gonna be UNPREDICTABLE. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BottomlessPitt said:

How it'll finish:

NFC

1. Eagles

2. 49ers

Time to implement the CCSLC drug-testing policy.  Please send your urine sample to OldSchoolVikings and get ready for your Wellness Policy-Violation suspension.

• LOL 4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

NFC just isn’t that good. Baker is gonna get rocked in the Super Bowl. 

I think I'm on Team Baker now, as long as they bring back those commercials where he lives in the stadium.

Assuming the Eagles continue their downwards spiral towards hell, I'm pulling for Flacco over Baker, though the reverse wouldn't bother me.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."