2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Apparently you can’t see them winning any games, and yet that’s all they do.  

If this season was replayed 10 times, in at least 7 of them they’d be 5-5 or 6-4. They keep saying “we haven’t played our best game yet” but it’s week 12. It’s true that good teams make their own breaks and figure out how to win when everything’s going wrong, but that doesn’t work against the caliber of teams they’re playing in this stretch (save for the KC game, and I still have to check the standings every day just to confirm that they somehow won. )

• Eyeroll 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 hours ago, Red Comet said:

spacer.png

CBS 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Steelers at Bengals

Blue: Jaguars at Texans

Green: Buccaneers at Colts

spacer.png

CBS 4:00 PM EST/3:00 PM CST

Red: Bills at Eagles (Good news Bills fans, you get the Game of the Week. The bad news is that you get to hear Tony Romo’s CTE-influenced commentary.)

Blue: Chiefs at Raiders 

Gray: Cardinals enforcing a blackout. Must have some power to keep your market from watching a game that isn’t pure scheisse. 

spacer.png

FOX 1:00 PM EST/12:00 PM CST

Red: Saints at Falcons 

Green: Patriots at Giants (Everyone in this area has my condolences)

Orange: Panthers at Titans 

FOX 4:00 PM/3:00 PM CST

Blue: Browns at Broncos 

Yellow: Rams at Cardinals

Ok.

Everyone on has Sunday ticket or Red Zone now.

• Dislike 2
  • Eyeroll 1

6uXNWAo.png

I do it because I find it interesting and I’m sure other people do too. If someone doesn’t like it, great, but I’m still going to do what appeals to me. Maps appeal to me (the kind with legends and geography, the other kind on Xitter can go hang) and so does football. Combining the two doubles my interest. 

Personally, I’m too cheap to pay for streaming much less cable so I watch games with family.

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

No they don't, and the maps are still interesting.

Maybe once a year I'll check 506 maps to see which announcer has the call. But as far as just the zones of each game is being played, I guess it matters if I'm spending the afternoon at grandma's house.

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, GDAWG said:

Jack Harlow was the halftime show in Detroit.  So can someone explain to me his appeal?  Because I don't get it.  

Have you ever felt sad about your friends, so you put on some Drake, but you're like "whoa, hold on, I'm not that sad about my friends"? That's what Jack Harlow is for.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey, never claimed I’m the one to be credited for the maps. If you check the url in the images, you’d be able to see that I copied the images from the website itself. All I’m doing is posting the information here and occasionally adding commentary. Absolutely do support 506Sports. 

Edited by Red Comet
I edit a lot because I’m a mad (UK) perfectionist.
  • Like 1

Looking at Detroit's home slate outside the division, I see Atlanta, no, Carolina, NO, Seattle, no, Denver, rather not, Raiders, maybe. The choices were basically Packers or Raiders to pull a national fanbase and the Raiders entered the season coached by an incompetent moron. 

The Cowboys don't really have to be worked around quite the same way but I know most people love that NFC East. I think Rams-Cowboys would have been good, though. 

The Seahawks hosting a Thanksgiving game still clangs. Give the night game to an old AFL team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Seattle's defense is full of gutless cowards.  The 1st quarter isn't even over, and they've already decided that they're not only going to stop tackling, but they're not going to even touch the 49ers.  I can't remember seeing guys just seem so disinterested in making contact or putting forth an honest effort.  

It's one thing if you're just not good enough.  It's another thing if you decide to check out.  Never thought I'd ever say that about a modern-era Seahawks team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

Have you ever felt sad about your friends, so you put on some Drake, but you're like "whoa, hold on, I'm not that sad about my friends"? That's what Jack Harlow is for.

I like a chunk of his songs, but “White Drake” really is the beginning and end of his whole schtick. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

36 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Seattle's defense is full of gutless cowards.  The 1st quarter isn't even over, and they've already decided that they're not only going to stop tackling, but they're not going to even touch the 49ers.  I can't remember seeing guys just seem so disinterested in making contact or putting forth an honest effort.  

It's one thing if you're just not good enough.  It's another thing if you decide to check out.  Never thought I'd ever say that about a modern-era Seahawks team.

And they still have DAL/SF/PHI on deck!