2024 NFL Changes

16 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

It looks ... very concerning. 

HUH?

Aside form the Cyberhorse and current colors sticking around, this really gives no insight into what they're doing.

• Like 11

6uXNWAo.png

4 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

All blue logo? Bluecifer uniform incoming

spacer.png

There's absolutely 0% chance of that. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If you're a fan of a team with new uniforms/logos on the way, you should not be worried nor excited. It's all about acceptance. 

You already know they're going to look like crap........ mono looks out the wazoo, plain, all-white "socks" (aka leggings), weird numeral fonts, no stripes on the pants. 

Acceptance is the key. Expect absolute garbage and you'll be at peace. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Shumway said:

The Lions have both a graphite AND a black hat, although the black hat at least has a blue logo. But I've got the feeling a black alt uniform is on the way 😭

I think the Lions new uniform prominently featuring black is a near certainty.  

20 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Aside form the Cyberhorse and current colors sticking around, this really gives no insight into what they're doing.

Probably the point.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Cujo said:

HUH?

I might be reading too much into the all blue stuff at the beginning of the video.

1 hour ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Is this the first confirmation of a Broncos change? It looks ... very concerning. 

I'd wonder if it's a sleeve cap. Moving logo there ala Pats

1 hour ago, Shumway said:

I got really worried when I saw the Lions one on its own, and it had a black primary logo. I'm a little less worried now that I see every team has a graphite version.

(I'm still terrified)

Edit: Dang it. The Lions have both a graphite AND a black hat, although the black hat at least has a blue logo. But I've got the feeling a black alt uniform is on the way 😭

There's a blue hat in there as well.

mens-new-era-blue-detroit-lions-2024-nfl

• Like 2

Is this the first confirmation of a Broncos change? It looks ... very concerning. 

Interesting, I just noticed that there's no color version of the Broncos draft hats, only graphite.

Imma need ppl to breathe a lil' bit on this and take a few steps back. All this tells us is THAT new "threads" are coming. (Hence the "motion thread" effect". If anything, about the only tangible clue one could garner from this is that they intend to designate orange as their "primary" (*fingerquotes*) dark jersey color. 

Nothing beyond that...yet.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

59 minutes ago, DrunkKidCatholic said:

#Jets draft cap leaked. NY and the #Texans are the only teams to not have their hat for sale yet (both getting new uniforms) but Fanatics slipped up and posted it on the team page.

GJhbWP3XAAAvsFE?format=png&name=small

This has to be the first time I can recall a team just straight up reverting to a previous logo in a long time. Usually there are modifications or something different but if this hat is true then the Jets just straight up went back to the 1997 logo.

You can't do that in the NBA which led us to this weird thing.

qlpk0etqwelv8artgc7tvqefu.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

bSLCtu2.png

6 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I think the Lions new uniform prominently featuring black is a near certainty.  

V5GHEEAROBDIHD3Z4QE75UMQIE.jpg?_a=AJFJtW

37a89740-c53e-4afe-bbb8-fd184c528893-201

636470552464591913-112317-lions-2ndhalf-

I don’t think that’s going to be the case as the coaching and on-field apparel has been mainly black for sometime with blackout logos being normal.

Black is simply a popular color for apparel, especially for big guys.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

Interesting, I just noticed that there's no color version of the Broncos draft hats, only graphite.

It's orange.

New Era Men's Denver Broncos 2024 NFL Draft Orange Low Profile 9Fifty  Adjustable Hat | Dick's Sporting Goods

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

29 minutes ago, GFB said:

V5GHEEAROBDIHD3Z4QE75UMQIE.jpg?_a=AJFJtW

37a89740-c53e-4afe-bbb8-fd184c528893-201

636470552464591913-112317-lions-2ndhalf-

I don’t think that’s going to be the case as the coaching staff and on-field apparel has been mainly black for sometime with blackout logos being normal.

Black is simply a popular color for apparel, especially for big guys.

I hope you are right but I'm definitely fearing that they're going to bring black back.

25 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Imma need ppl to breathe a lil' bit on this and take a few steps back. All this tells us is THAT new "threads" are coming. (Hence the "motion thread" effect". If anything, about the only tangible clue one could garner from this is that they intend to designate orange as their "primary" (*fingerquotes*) dark jersey color. 

Nothing beyond that...yet.

One could assume that it looks like the logo is intended to be sewn somewhere on the uniform. That wasn’t a thing in the previous set.

5 minutes ago, Eszcz21 said:

I hope you are right but I'm definitely fearing that they're going to bring black back,

I’d be shocked if they did, as it would have been added back into the primary logo and it hasn’t been.

Black as a Color Rush alt?  Fair chance.  But the logo still doesn’t jive - I would bet they’ll retain last year’s Blue alt helmet for whatever they do with that uniform.

Prediction:  Barry Sanders-era primary Home & Away sets, longstanding Thanksgiving Throwbacks, and an all-Blue, modern Color Rush uni that works with last year’s Blue helmet.

• Like 2