College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

10 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Given recent trends, a recolored version of their throwback set or a plain numbers Michigan like set seem probable. 

Those would both look good, but would be downgrades from the Stather stripe imo. I really liked how the design was unique, specific, and traditional all at once.

I also don’t want a modern look. The Jared Goff uniforms were as good as modern Cal uniforms were gonna get, and they were too tied to a now defunct bear logo to come back. 

I always thought this was a perfect middle ground between classic and modern for them.

spacer.png

4h9T1Db.jpeg

The Goff uniforms were just a worse version of these.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 hour ago, jerrylawless3 said:

This template is so odd. So many weird seams and panels all over the place. It's like they asked AI to build a uniform template.

I like to say that Adidas innovates backwards in pretty much every sport other than soccer. This template is perhaps the greatest example of that.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Did they just spoil new Oregon State unis at the 28–30 second mark?

The pants for Oregon State are definitely different (white/black/orange/black/white Northwestern-style stripes)...can't tell about the shoulders but maybe the pattern changed there too. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The stripe on the jersey shoulders are different: 

spacer.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

Virginia Tech unveiling new unis on Friday (this is supposed to be a Vick-era set)...maybe updated number font...hope they have orange numbers on the sleeves.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Virginia Tech unveiling new unis on Friday (this is supposed to be a Vick-era set)...maybe updated number font...hope they have orange numbers on the sleeves.

I am so hoping for this. Based on comments made by Coach Pry and AD Babcock, this is very likely. Most of the sports have switched to this style of numbers, the new font with the double outlines. I think it would be a hit with majority of the fan base. 

• Like 2

On 7/8/2024 at 9:37 AM, Clintau24 said:

Auburn will be sporting the new Under Armour template in their final season with UA. Here's a full breakdown of the new template and all the changes.

Auburn Tigers Football player Rivaldo Fairweather poses in the new Under Armour template jerseys.

Why does Auburn insist on wearing the tiny SEC patch? There is plenty of room to fit a full sized patch on there like most of the others wear.

spacer.png

LSU and Florida wear an even smaller patch, though that makes sense since they wear the patch at the base of the collar.

spacer.png

Mizzou also wears a comically small SEC patch.

spacer.png

What’s weird with Auburn and Mizzou is that a vendor provides the same style patch to all conference members (I’ve bought a couple and they’re all identical). They make the official patches in two sizes: the normal size that most of the conference wears, and the super small size that is worn on the collar. I believe Auburn and Mizzou are custom ordering their own SEC patches, because theirs appear in between the two sizes of the other teams.

OT: When is the new EA Team Builder supposed to become available? I've got a couple years worth of uniforms ideas to bring to life.

• Like 3

Hotter Than July > Thriller

17 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

OT: When is the new EA Team Builder supposed to become available? I've got a couple years worth of uniforms ideas to bring to life.

On early release , which is Monday, is what I'm seeing. That being said it's all speculation. No one has an official date.

Instagram informs me that the new Arizona helmets are "🔥" and "go hard".

Okay.

Update: Apparently, they're also "tuff" and "💰". Also, for the record, they cook. 

• LOL 2
  • Yawn 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, jerrylawless3 said:

• WOAH 1

7 hours ago, WSU151 said:

New Arizona alternate helmet...I kinda like it. 

They also dropped the updated red unis with correct sleeve striping!!

• Like 6
  • Yawn 1

On 6/18/2024 at 12:03 AM, kabbey520 said:

Talked to someone in the program at a meet & greet with Coach Brennan a couple nights ago. I straight up asked Brennan about it & he was like “Go talk to that guy.” lol. So the sleeve stripes are fixed. Apparently the guy person who messed them up ordered the wrong jerseys & was let go. *yikes* I was also told how’d they look, but promised not to say but expect some alternate helmets this season. I’m excited for what they’ll be.

Well there’s a few of the things I alluded to. From what I gather, they’re not done with the helmets. And yes the ones that dropped today are in the video game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

They also dropped the updated red unis with correct sleeve striping!!

So are they fixing the stripes on all three jerseys? Are we getting RWB back on all three?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

18 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Why does Auburn insist on wearing the tiny SEC patch? There is plenty of room to fit a full sized patch on there like most of the others wear.

spacer.png

LSU and Florida wear an even smaller patch, though that makes sense since they wear the patch at the base of the collar.

spacer.png

Mizzou also wears a comically small SEC patch.

spacer.png

What’s weird with Auburn and Mizzou is that a vendor provides the same style patch to all conference members (I’ve bought a couple and they’re all identical). They make the official patches in two sizes: the normal size that most of the conference wears, and the super small size that is worn on the collar. I believe Auburn and Mizzou are custom ordering their own SEC patches, because theirs appear in between the two sizes of the other teams.

Without breaking out a tape measure and physically checking all of these patches, I think the Georgia look in particular is an optical illusion. 

Now when it comes to basketball, you'll see Georgia wearing a comically small patch. I'm pretty sure all of Auburn's patches are the same size.

No. 1 Auburn vs. UGA Bulldogs men's basketball video highlights, score

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg