71695624007-usatsi-21963914.jpg

1355731682.0.jpg

878663976.0.jpg

But Arkansas always wears white @ Missouri:

maxresdefault.jpg

9e470a6e-cfd2-4cc2-ad1b-ea3b7dba2282-112

lock.jpg

Which is pretty interesting.

We wore all red at Columbia in 2014 and it was glorious. I would really love to see us get back to that as it’s a really good look against the black and gold.  

spacer.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

Every football team in the  state of Colorado wants mountain sleeves that don't look like mountains. 

I for one am excited for the alternate uniform that works 5280 into the design.  It won’t make sense because Boulder is above Denver but when has that stopped Nike from driving an idea in to the ground. 

• Like 3

Oregon Stage will be debuting their new set tomorrow by wearing white script “Beavers” helmets and a white/black/black uniform combo, both of which haven’t been used the mid-90’s (I believe 1996). I’m a Ducks fan that was born after the Beavs stopped using those original white script helmets but I’ve long thought they were a fantastic look that should be brought back. Hell, I think I’ve made 3 or 4 concept uniform sets for Oregon State over the years and every one of them has had the white script helmets as a focal point. I hope they wear these lids a lot this year and for the duration of this set. 

• Like 8

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

7 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon Stage will be debuting their new set tomorrow by wearing white script “Beavers” helmets and a white/black/black uniform combo, both of which haven’t been used the mid-90’s (I believe 1996). I’m a Ducks fan that was born after the Beavs stopped using those original white script helmets but I’ve long thought they were a fantastic look that should be brought back. Hell, I think I’ve made 3 or 4 concept uniform sets for Oregon State over the years and every one of them has had the white script helmets as a focal point. I hope they wear these lids a lot this year and for the duration of this set. 

Anyone who knows me here knows that I absolutely love this helmet setup.

White helmet + Black facemask + Black hardware = a phenomenal look every time.  

The script logo & 3-color stripe are tried & true and make this a complete gem.  

Hat tip, Oregon State.  Well done.

Looks great with their standard Beaver logo, too:

GU5Lg_qacAA1oWJ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Nobody was penalized for that?

Nope. I’ve always been under the impression that both schools just have to agree upon the uniforms beforehand when it comes to color vs color. My guess with UAPB was that they didn’t say anything to anyone in advance. 

• Like 2

Tennessee's Smokey Grays looked really cool. 

IMG_4398.jpeg?w=1000

Purdue's new unis look good though I wish it was a darker gold (say this every year)

Purdue Boilermakers quarterback Hudson Card (1) passes the ball to Purdue Boilermakers wide receiver De'Nylon Morrissette (8)

Pictures to come: 

Virginia looks good in orange jerseys/orange pants

Cal's new unis look fantastic, and the glossy helmets they brought back last year just look great in the sun. 

Iowa State's new unis look good too...the cardinal/cardinal/white kind of has a 90s Troy Davis feel, which is cool (far better than any black/white uni they have)

Syndication: The Ames Tribune

The new  SEC on ABC theme is really cool if you watched a lot of CFB on ESPN in the 90s. 

• Like 11

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

7 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Good looking matchup at SECU Stadium today

I clearly have been paying attention. When did Maryland sell their stadium naming rights? Last I can recall they changed it's name from Byrd Stadium to Maryland Stadium.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I clearly have been paying attention. When did Maryland sell their stadium naming rights? Last I can recall they changed it's name from Byrd Stadium to Maryland Stadium.

SECU came around in 2022

The next time the Ducks wear the green jerseys, it’ll be with the gold helmets and pants (it’ll be a while before then, though). I thought the unis looked great yesterday, particularly the high-gloss metallic green paint on the helmets as opposed to the anodized satin they used on their green helmets from 2015-2023. I liked the yellow masks, too, although I’m pretty sure the green shell/yellow mask look will be mothballed for the foreseeable future. 

Curious to hear everyone’s thoughts about this upcoming week’s look once it’s unveiled. While the all-green is a classic look for the Ducks, this week’s will be a rare one and in some ways a brand new one.

• Like 6

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

17 hours ago, Aardvark said:

Oregon would have looked better with yellow pants, but they still looked good

Dillon-Gabriel.jpg

Totally unrelated to that lovely-looking green and saffron yellow, but it's always cool (to me) to see southpaw quarterbacks...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I was messing around on the college game and noticed rice has a powder blue alternate. Is this new? The other weird thing is it’s labeled “city connect alternate “ and I believe it’s an adidas uniform.

KISSwall09.jpg

6 minutes ago, hormone said:

I was messing around on the college game and noticed rice has a powder blue alternate. Is this new? The other weird thing is it’s labeled “city connect alternate “ and I believe it’s an adidas uniform.

They wore it last year against East Carolina.

rawImage.jpg

• Like 2

IUe6Hvh.png