2024 NFL Season Through Super Bowl LIX

The Cowboys aren’t very good. McCarthy has to go (this is where Packers fans get to say I told you so). Jerry needs to sell the team (it’ll never happen).

Offensive scheme is making things more difficult than it should be. It’s essentially just hoping Dak and CeeDee make a play otherwise they’re stagnant. Defense just doesn’t have it. You’d think a defense with one of the best defensive players in football and an elite shutdown corner would be better, but here we are. 

At least Aubrey is the best kicker in the NFL. 

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

God I thought the Panthers were going to make a serious bid for 0-17 this year. It turns out they weren't 0-17 bad after all, it was literally just Bryce Young dragging them down. Enjoy life as a graduate assistant!

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Cowboys are so exhausting. It’s been the same song and dance my whole life (I’m 30). I’m actually considering dumping all of my cowboys gear in the trash and jumping on the Dan Campbell Lions train. I love that guy and I love the way the Lions play

24 minutes ago, DG_YouKnowWhatThatMeans said:

The Panthers should have traded Bryce last week when other teams still wanted him.

David Tepper isn’t going to admit that he made a bad decision this soon. Of course, he’s never going to admit that he’s ever made a bad decision.

As long as his health, Andy Dalton should be the starter for the rest of the season. The Ginger Bomber probably won’t be getting Carolina to the playoffs, but he’ll at least make the offense look like an NFL offense.

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Partycrasher said:

>check how the chiefs game went
>the same way every other chiefs game goes

sure, guys, keep telling me I'm seeing things. gets easier to believe the more weeks in a row it happens.

What penalty saved them this time? If anything the chiefs nearly screwed themselves over with that late horse collar tackle on third down that put the falcons in the red zone. Falcons just couldn’t execute, and kept trying to play the flats and sweeps that weren’t working all game. Then when they would play down field they would it would work less than 50% of the time because Kirk kept getting crushed. 
The falcons are good, much better than anyone thought they would be. But the chiefs just were better.

• Like 1

That was definitely PI, but the Falcons don’t get our second touchdown if not for a just as dubious roughing the passer call on third down keeping that drive alive. 

It all comes out in the wash to us tripping over our dicks when it mattered most, which unfortunately totally checks out. 

• Like 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

24 minutes ago, Sport said:

I wonder if the Panthers would be dumb enough to trade him for Deshaun Watson.

I'm not sure if this is serious or not, but if so, I think there's insane cap hits for trading someone with Watson's contract (something like his remaining guarantees would all be added up into dead cap next year) and the Panthers would have to take on those guarantees (I think... I'm not sure if Cleveland would still be on the hook for anything.)

BUTTTTT... Carolina has proved themselves to be one of the dummy teams, so they might actually do that if it was proposed!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."