Washington Nationals Logos

CC97

Todd told me that I'd like the numbers (font).

Can't wait for tomorrow, but I'm having a little minor procedure at 1:00 (MST). An endoscopy (I've had one before)...and I miss all the fun.

I'll be out of it most of the afternoon...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. I thought that i had an exclusive here. Just got back from Union Station tonight. I was there around 10 coming back from home for the week, and i was looking for the stage for the announcement. Don't you know, I find the stage, and they're raising the logo like practicing for tomorrow. Here are some pour quality phonecam pics. Confirms CC97's post. (Like it needed confirmation. Haha.) I guess this is the primary. I was kind of hoping it was the secondary. I guess they will just have a W on the caps. I really hope that they have the caps for sale tomorrow at the Lids at Union Station. I could pick one up on tuesday when i go back home for the holiday. Probably wishful thinking. i'm thinking more toward Christmas for the hats and merchandise.

11-21-04_2159.JPG

Uh...if at all possible, let's all try to keep Todd's name from getting out from this forum until after noon (EST) tomorrow. Apparently, it's still kind of a secret...

And NickSixers - fantastic job with the pic.

Uh...if at all possible, let's all try to keep Todd's name from getting out from this forum until after noon (EST) tomorrow. Apparently, it's still kind of a secret...

And NickSixers - fantastic job with the pic.

No worries from here... I didn't mention him in the article

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I like the name Nationals for Washington and I like the red, white and blue colors. But I wish the Nationals and other major league teams would get rid of logos that just have a baseball and lettering.

That said, my favorite logo in all of baseball is the Detroit Tigers' logo. I love the mean-looking tiger walking through an Olde English "D."

Wow -- I really do like that a lot. If you read this at all, Todd, great job. Better than I was expecting.

I'm interested in seeing what the hat logo will be and how the jerseys would look. ^_^

Thank you for the picture, NickSixers.

IUe6Hvh.png

I like the name Nationals for Washington and I like the red, white and blue colors. But I wish the Nationals and other major league teams would get rid of logos that just have a baseball and lettering.

That said, my favorite logo in all of baseball is the Detroit Tigers' logo. I love the mean-looking tiger walking through an Olde English "D."

I think they made that logo the secondary logo, , if you look on their site, they don't show the logo that much

Archived