Washington Nationals Logos

CC97

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Payno's addition of the Capitol Building dome to the top of the logo ups this from a "meh" to a "pretty darn sweet".

What's my problem with the logo? It's not distinctive. Nothing graphically tying it to the team really, apart from a few stars surrounding the rather large ball. Looks like a high quality, yet generic, team logo. Might make a solid baseball league logo.

Also, wasn't it the word on the street that outlines and integrated wordmarks were on their way out? Somebody pulled a "BC Lions" (a new term I've developed referring to an item that appears legit for a minute or two, but then promptly disappears or is upstaged).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Ha ha ha... but I thought the same thing than you about the cap (already unveiled) and the sox.

Mmmhhh... that wordmark seems a little dark. When I decided to put the wordmark all in white with navy/red surrondings, the letters seems more stronger for the view.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Ha ha ha... but I thought the same thing than you about the cap (already unveiled) and the sox.

Mmmhhh... that wordmark seems a little dark. When I decided to put the wordmark all in white with navy/red surrondings, the letters seems more stronger for the view.

Yeah, I like the white letters a lot better. I just didn't feel like recoloring anything at the moment.

VmWIn6B.png

This should have been the Cap:

pMLB2-1753531reg.jpg

Way better than the cursive "W".

BTW MLB shop has the red as home and blue as away.

The pictures are just switched on the mlb shop site. The pull down menu has navy listed for home and scarlet for road.

VmWIn6B.png

according to Michael Wilbon on ESPN's PTI the I was just watching he says that there is another logo for the Nats, (and that he has seen it) that hasnt been released yet???...wonder how true this is???

yeah i was watching too. he says it's a lot better than this one.

1997 | 2003

according to Michael Wilbon on ESPN's PTI the I was just watching he says that there is another logo for the Nats, (and that he has seen it) that hasnt been released yet???...wonder how true this is???

Maybe he read this message board and saw the one with the dome on it!

Maybe he read this message board and saw the one with the dome on it!

sportscenter just said the alternate logo is the interlocking "DC" logo.

1997 | 2003

Archived