EA Sports Should Hire All of Us

rmackman

They should hire each of us to specialize in making sure all of the uniforms in their sports video games come out the right way. They've been adding throwbacks, but sometimes they're not perfect (which is to be expected) but if they hired us in exchange for some free games or a bit of cash, our board alone could do their games a world of good. Just a random thought.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I hope EA Sports would launch a version of MVP Baseball with Old Leagues... like the era before expansion. And all the rosters with the best ever players of each franchise.

Same thing with NHL, NBA and Madden.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

the old rosters will never be done.... it is WAY too complex to acquire the rights to all those people's names. That is why the "all-time" teams and the "old" teams in Madden and such just have their numbers and position, (RB #32). They can't just use people's names, they have to get permission from everyone and many of them will want to be paid. They get the current players because they have a contract with the Players Union... even still, some players don't give their permission to use their name, for example Lavar Arrington, unless they get paid extra. And they won't pay, so Arrington is "LB #56" in Madden.

MVP Baseball 2004 had those Cooperstown legends, but it is missing a helluva lot of the real baseball legends. I can't recall who exactly is missing (Hank Aaron is one) since I haven't played the game since October, but they don't have a great number of players on there. It's all because they couldn't get the permission for some of these guys, as buffalofan said.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

You'll also notice the MVP Baseball games don't have the current MLBers who were replacement players in 1995 (Kerry Lightenberg among a few others) as well as Barry Bonds who I don't think is actually in the union.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah, just bought NCAA March Madness 2005 last night, and I noticed that they used the colors from the Best Brands of the World LMU logo as opposed to the real one... so, it looks like light blue and fuschia as opposed to navy and crimson... yet they got the unis and court more or less ok.

VmWIn6B.png

You'll also notice the MVP Baseball games don't have the current MLBers who were replacement players in 1995 (Kerry Lightenberg among a few others) as well as Barry Bonds who I don't think is actually in the union.

Barry who? :therock:

Ohhh, you must mean Jim Dowd. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

If it wasn't for Jim Dowd, the crowds in SF would be so small.

One way around guys without names, i.e. #56, is to buy a memory card that uses your online connection. It saved me sending my memory card off. I just downloaded the updated rosters. There should be rosters done for the Madden teams as well as MLB and classic NCAA squads.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

maybe its just me but my Madden has Arrington

The last 2004 update had him, and Madden 05' has him now.

I really think I could do a better job with the unis than they do. It really pisses me off when the eagles jerseys still are the old ones. They just updated the Rams jerseys this yr (and the ones with navy pants are still screwed up). And the Eagles 80's throwback looks horrible. Along with many other errors.

Jon Dowd.

I think.

I'll help with the CFL unis for the Madden expansion pack! :D

I know some others here who would support that

Here, here! I'd pay even $10 more for just the CFL field measurements, stadiums, and team names alone. I don't need proper rosters, because I'm....well, I'm not that cool, so I have plenty of time to type in each player's info. :cry:

Wagner Athletic Group

you know, at fanfest on saturday I bought a Jason Schmidt player tee and a Barry Bonds player tee

at the bottom right corner of the numbers on the Schmidt tee is a MLB Players logo

on the Bonds tee it has his own personal logo

Archived