Templates Requests

Snowcap30

does anyone have a goaliemask template. and how do you color them.

thanks

What file format do you need? If you use Illustrator or Photoshop you can use the template I've posted on the previous page. If you need another format I can convert it for you.

Cheers,

CGP.gif

i dont know if this is still an issue rmered, but i use collegiate for traditional numbers and i have the whole slew of that font, so if you want it, let me know (PM or something), becasue i forget where it was from. i did a search on it on yahoo, and i know it was free, but i dont remember where.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i dont know if this is still an issue rmered, but i use collegiate for traditional numbers and i have the whole slew of that font, so if you want it, let me know (PM or something), becasue i forget where it was from. i did a search on it on yahoo, and i know it was free, but i dont remember where.

It's here:

http://www.1001freefonts.com/

under "C" the name is obviously collegiate

Perfect. thanks guys.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone have templates to the classic leafs jersey, both of them, also the leafs blue tiedown jerseys from the 60's. i seen the blank blue leafs tiedown jersey made by k1 sportswear.

thanks

I got them. PM me please.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been searching just about every sports logo board for information on baseball script-esque fontware (like Dodgers, Cardinals, Expos, Tigers, etc.) Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

I think there is a font called Airbrush, but I'm not sure, I don't work with fonts that much.

i got some requests through PM asking for a raster version of the soccer temp that i used on some of my latest concepts... so here it is... it's friggin' huge, but that's so you can shrink it down when you're finished with it, and it'll be cleaner and more anti-aliased...

anyway, enjoy, those who asked for it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Col...late-raster.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to popular demand I present the 3D Football Template.

I called it 'Display' because that's what it's best for, if you just want to make your own jerseys then I suggest using a 2D template.

This is by far the most popular template for football, as far as I know.

Thanks to JP for the original tracing from the Uniforms History Site and to fuzzlewigg for a more refined version of it. I couldn't have put this together without their help.

.zip file w/ both .ai and .eps format: 3D Football Template (Vector)

Make sure you right click and 'Save Target As'

.gif file: 3D Football Template (Raster)