Templates Requests

Snowcap30

Also, upon request from one of the members here, I have rasterized Joel_Fiasco's Nike Football templates for all the non-vector designers, and I cleaned out all the existing colouring and numbers while I was at it.

All 6 templates in 1 zip file.

Enjoy!

phil, you, sir, are a peach!!!

thanks so much, i never seemed to be able to find time to rasterize those things....thanks again.

Also, upon request from one of the members here, I have rasterized Joel_Fiasco's Nike Football templates for all the non-vector designers, and I cleaned out all the existing colouring and numbers while I was at it.

All 6 templates in 1 zip file.

Enjoy!

phil, you, sir, are a peach!!!

thanks so much, i never seemed to be able to find time to rasterize those things....thanks again.

A peach? :blush:^_^

Thanks! Glad to be of service.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Not quite so much a template request, but does anybody know of any websites where I could find just simple layouts of NFL or even college teams uniforms. Kind of like the Helmets webpage with all of the helmets. Im just looking for ideas for jerseys, and I hoping there is a website out there with jersey layouts. :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How do I make a uniform out of these templetes. I have some ideas and would love to do a few. What software do I have to have and how do I open a file to let me "do my thing"? I need a step by step please.

Perhaps allow me to direct you to the TFAQ... it will help you with the most common questions such as what programs to use, where to find templates, etc.

Good luck!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Now presenting...

Roger Clemente's Hockey Jersey Template 2

Jersey-2.gif

(If the image doesn't load, copy and paste this link: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Jersey-2.gif )

For full explanation, and some bonuses, see: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=12178

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.