Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30th Anniversary patch

CrookedThumb

Wow, that looks uninspired. The flag logo looks totally forced and just thrown on at the end. I think they could have done a much better job with this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

bump

Bump?

Anyways, I like it, except for the "shining light" type of thing above the 30.

Did I say the right thing? I always thought bump meant Nevermind.

I originally said something that I didnt realize it was already said.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

bump

Bump?

Anyways, I like it, except for the "shining light" type of thing above the 30.

Did I say the right thing? I always thought bump meant Nevermind.

I originally said something that I didnt realize it was already said.

No you did not. Bump is when you want to "bump" your thread up because it's fallen to the second page or something.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

That's almost as crappy as the team history.

And that's why they need to celebrate how gawd-awful they've been with good 'ol Bucco Bruce!

Seriously, a winking pirate wearing orange and a pinkish-red? Not too intimidating. It didn't help that they had a color-blind quarterback (Testicleverde). I mean for goodness' sake, Bo Jackson agreed to play for the Kansas City Royals instead of the Bucs.

I doubt that decision would be made in today's sports world.

Cards.png

It's a pretty simple patch, but simple is not a bad thing in this instance. However, I do think it would look better if they had went with "XXX" instead of "30".

6uXNWAo.png

Seeing as Glazer wants nothing to do with Bucco Bruce I'm not surprised by how the patch looks. It's nice, but could still use something to make it stand out. mybe use the boat instead of the sword logo.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Believe me, with my bias as the Bucs can do no wrong, I'm not really excited about this logo. Is it going to have that Pewter background or the background of the jersey color? I think it's boring and I'd like to have Bruce on one side and the flag or the boat on the other, but we all know darn well with this ownership, we'll never see Bruce. I think Bruce is great, but I don't want him back for even a game. Let him be a novelty. A little off topic, but can anyone answer this? If the Glazers own the team and hate the Bruce and orange, how can the NFL shop sell throwback stuff? Do they have limited rights? What's the deal?

KISSwall09.jpg

No Bucco Bruce=An automatic F :mad::mad:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived