Which Two Hats Should I Get?

Nick 1733

It seems to me that the "Designs" part of the logo on the second set seems to get lost a bit on the white crown, so I'd say stick with the navy crwon for that one .. probably with the navy brim as well.

As for the first set (the "WA" logo), if you want the white crown, I'd probably stick with the white brim as well.

I know, I'm boring ... :D

Okay, yea the navy crown for the full logo is best, so that means the 'WA' logo will be on a white crown. Now just to make a descision on the brim colors. No light blue, I kind of want an all white hat. Still thinking about it though.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Hat 1 all navy looks the best IMO. Hats should have logos, not full words.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i'm a sucker for white hats, but I'd go with the navy crown/white bill for the one with just the WA logo, and the columbia blue crown/navy bill for the one with teh full logo. mainly, you don't see colored hats with white bills every day ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i'm with braden, don't waste your money.

they wont be able to recreate some of the detail that you have in the logo.

But you would let people waste their money on stuff with your logos on it right?

Hmmmm, interesting....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

But you would let people waste their money on stuff with your logos on it right?

Hmmmm, interesting....

Who the fluff do you think you are?

Embroidery is very hard. Fine details get pushed by the wayside in it. He has a lot of fine detail in the logos. The stuff I have is all screenprinted, which doesn't lose details.

So you can go fluff yourself, you piece of plop.

Keep trying to attack me, you won't like what happens.

Hmmmm, interesting....

Who the fluff do you think you are?

Embroidery is very hard. Fine details get pushed by the wayside in it. He has a lot of fine detail in the logos. The stuff I have is all screenprinted, which doesn't lose details.

So you can go fluff yourself, you piece of plop.

Keep trying to attack me, you won't like what happens.

Wow. Your threatening a 16-year old. <_<

BTW, what's going to happen?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

well i think getting a hat with your logo on it is a bit...i dont know what.

but thats not to say the logo isnt decent, i just think its a bit 'please ask me about this logo, so i can tell you all about myself.'

being someone from the upper midwest (minnesota) that sort of self debauchery is rather meh, but to each their own.

Personally, if some dude was going to make you a hat, id have him make you a bighorns hat.

:P

well i think getting a hat with your logo on it is a bit...i dont know what.

but thats not to say the logo isnt decent, i just think its a bit 'please ask me about this logo, so i can tell you all about myself.'

being someone from the upper midwest (minnesota) that sort of self debauchery is rather meh, but to each their own.

Personally, if some dude was going to make you a hat, id have him make you a bighorns hat.

:P

Speaking of a Big Horns cap, I couldn't find anybody around to get it right and keep the detail in it, so it was never made.

Archived