Mitchell and Ness has officially gone nuts

Gothamite

Wow....

New York Yankees Authentic 1961 Usher's Blazer by Mitchell & Ness

pMLB2-2387517dt.jpg

$299.99

1961 saw the great race for the Home Run title. If you were there in Yankee Stadium and had premium seats, your usher would have guided you to witness history being made in this beautiful Yankees Stadium usher's blazer.

:blink:

At least it's tasteful (except for the :mad: Yankee logo, of course). I'm sure there are much worse ushers' blazers they could have chosen from. All in all, that does seem like a bit much.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Here we go!

Next-up is the NFL HOF blazer,the original Monday Night Football blazers AND let's not forget the 1979 ESPN blazers.

And just in time for the Royal Rumble......the Blue Blazer!!

blueblazer.jpg

Actually, I wouldn't mind them making the old school "MNF" blazers. Maybe even the old ESPN blazers.

Here we go!

Next-up is the NFL HOF blazer,the original Monday Night Football blazers AND let's not forget the 1979 ESPN blazers.

And just in time for the Royal Rumble......the Blue Blazer!!

blueblazer.jpg

Oddly enough, that picture is from the event at which Owen died.

you think that's off the deep end, you shoulda got a load of these Brewers hats I saw tonight at Finish Line...basically, if there was an idea whose time was here, this is it: the Milwaukee Brewers hunter's cap :D I kid you not. camouflage with blaze orange front panels, and a camo Brewers M

on the blazer, heh...its time was also already here, I'm somewhat surprised King George doesn't make his players wear similar coats when they're traveling.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

you think that's off the deep end, you shoulda got a load of these Brewers hats I saw tonight at Finish Line...basically, if there was an idea whose time was here, this is it: the Milwaukee Brewers hunter's cap :D I kid you not. camouflage with blaze orange front panels, and a camo Brewers M

Hey that's still better than the Ball and Glove. :D

you think that's off the deep end, you shoulda got a load of these Brewers hats I saw tonight at Finish Line...basically, if there was an idea whose time was here, this is it: the Milwaukee Brewers hunter's cap :D I kid you not.  camouflage with blaze orange front panels, and a camo Brewers M

Hey that's still better than the Ball and Glove. :D

oddly enough, I heard something from a guy at teh store that I rarely hear about anything with the current logo: people were buying it. ironically enough, hunters weren't among em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow....

New York Yankees Authentic 1961 Usher's Blazer by Mitchell & Ness

pMLB2-2387517dt.jpg

$299.99

1961 saw the great race for the Home Run title. If you were there in Yankee Stadium and had premium seats, your usher would have guided you to witness history being made in this beautiful Yankees Stadium usher's blazer.

:blink:

"Hey...!!! You's guys are in the wrong freakin' seat...!!! Scram you little punks....!!!"

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

Archived