I had forgotten about these monstrosities

BRice16

I don't care what anyone else says, those black Iowa jerseys rock my face off.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's better than the current Steeler rip-off they use.

Coach Fry modeled the Iowa uniforms after the Steelers to provide a winning feeling and attitude for his team.

Fry also painted the visiting locker room pink.

Fry was good when it came to fu*king with minds.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I honestly like it better than the Steelers knockoff as well. It's very different. If the HAWKEYES script and the logo were removed, this would be a great jersey to wear today. It also might work if the pattern on the white jersey were just black instead of yellow outlined in black.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Blech. Minnesota had that too, right?

BTW, if anyone has a good pic of those "tire tread" basketball uniforms, can I get a link? Google only turned up Richard Hamilton for me.

Minnesota had the "M's" stretching across the shoulders I believe. It was bad.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived