Who should your team trade?

Shane Does Art

On the ottawa Senators I think we should definitely trade Chris Phillips for a younger player with a smaller payroll so we can try to keep both Zdeno Chara and Wade Redden. I would also trade Vaclav Varada for a pick to give room for Patrick Eaves.

Who would you trade on your favourite team?

Hi, how are you?

I don't think the Wings should make any moves. The team's playing better than expected and guys like Williams, Legace, and Samuelsson are stepping up greatly. Once Kronwall gets back, the team will be even more solid. I would, however, like to see McCarty back, but I guess that's not exactly in the cards.

Well, even though Auld has stepped it up and is playing awesome right now, we need a veteran goalie so we don't need to ride Auld every single game (he's played 10 straight games.) Going into the playoffs, the Canucks would be pretty stupid to have Auld and Oullet as the two. Biron, Osgood, Lalime are all possiblilities, but I hope the Canucks don't give up too much.

Bobby Abreu. I'll help pack his bags.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Usually, I'd have a laundry list of guys the Rangers should be getting rid of...not this year :lol: Heck, I'd even keep Tom Poti around (of course, that's always subject to change :lol: ).

Pistons? No need to make any deals, seeing the team's playing incredible...

Mets...well, maybe there's a sucke..I mean wise & astute GM out there that'd be willing to give up something for Kaz "The Ploppy" Matsui :lol:

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Bobby Abreu. I'll help pack his bags.

This may be just me, but I'd like to see Pat the Bat/Burrel the Girl and David Bell go as well. Leiby's a bit past his prime as well, although good catchers are tough to come by these days.

As for my Angels, I'd just like to see a little more power in the lineup. I think Eckstein and Molina should've stayed. Steve Finley never should have come to Anaheim.

The Lions need a defense and an O-line. Joey can stay, just get him some protection. Charles Rogers can pack his bags.

Culpepper to the cardinals for their first pick...local radio stations around here are saying that he wont be ready till febuary/march 07

And the devil rays need to trade jorge cantu to a good team cuz he will be a SUPERSTAR soon

finally will the wolves please get rid of olawakandi please

Islanders need to trade Yashin, and Satan. Yashin wont be traded unless near equal salary is coming back. We may be stuck with him a little while longer. Isles really need to start rebuilding, especially with the new GM coming in.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

I don't think there is anyone person the reds should trade. Before they do anything, the management should first take a class on developing pitching in the minor leagues because it seems like forever since they had a decent pitcher, and you all know they aren't going to go get one in free agency. Maybe if they trade Griffey? or Dunn?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Usually, I'd have a laundry list of guys the Rangers should be getting rid of...not this year :lol: Heck, I'd even keep Tom Poti around (of course, that's always subject to change :lol: ).

Pistons? No need to make any deals, seeing the team's playing incredible...

Mets...well, maybe there's a sucke..I mean wise & astute GM out there that'd be willing to give up something for Kaz "The Ploppy" Matsui :lol:

Incorrect. We need to lose Kevin Weekes, and we need to do it soon. I don't know how such a bad goalie still has an NHL job.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

1. Nik Antropov (just trade him! I don't care what you get A tim hortons coffee? a piece of gum? just get him out of here

2. Tie domi (he didn't make the NHL to score, or pass or kill penalties, he was brought in to fight and he doesn't fight! he doesn't hit! he doesn't even run his mouth anymore! he's useless! if he starts fighting again then i'm fine with him.

3. Wade Belak ( i think him and quinn are similar becasue when quinn played he too was a useless defencemen!)

other then that i'm fine with everyone on the Leafs know berg is playing better as is allison and khanov.

Leafs and sens tonight!

untitled-6.jpg

Archived