Macon Music, good or bad name?

brooksdiamond

Don't forget the Macon Trax, the SPHL hockey franchise.

Macon Music fits, the Georgia Music Hall of Fame is in Macon. And two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame acts, the Allman Brothers Band and Otis Redding are from there, too.

But yeah, Macon Whoopee is one of the great names in sports history.

Was checking out some minor league stuff. There's a new team called the Macon Music in some

independent baseball leaugue. I guess they unveiled there new logo. I think it's a clever name.

What does everyone else think?

Hmmm...I wonder what blackjack76 thinks of this...

:P

For purists who only appreciate plural nicknames, I'd suggest the "Macon Babies".... with a very pastelly colour scheme involving light blues and pinks... truly untapped potential there.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

For purists who only appreciate plural nicknames, I'd suggest the "Macon Babies".... with a very pastelly colour scheme involving light blues and pinks... truly untapped potential there.

Oh, and the main logo has to be a mother giving birth to a baby.

The alt logo would be a guy and a gal doing it. :P

If there's a town that could have named a team the Biscuits, it would have been Macon....

I saw, I came, I left.

Macon Whoopee.

Macon Trax.

Macon Music.

Mac it stop.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Was checking out some minor league stuff. There's a new team called the Macon Music in some

independent baseball leaugue.  I guess they unveiled there new logo.  I think it's a clever name.

What does everyone else think?

Hmmm...I wonder what blackjack76 thinks of this...

:P

You'll know on Monday when you click on "Blog This" below....

Cards.png

Macon Bacon goes well with the Mongomery Biscuits.

That team has been around for 3 years, and you guys are just now starting to really making fun of the team name? Man, you guys are slow. I would have thought that you would have started this from the very beginning. :P

This falls in nicely with my long-held notion that the perfect nickname for the high school in Forney, TX would be...the 'Cators. :blink:

As for my long-held notion, if Veterans stadium was the Vet and Metropolitan Stadium was the Met, you now know why the Tennesee site isn't called Titan Stadium.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived