ebay theif alert

sarcasm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.. for $19 plus $5 shipping, he will mail you a disc of the team graphics that someone else put together? Wow.

Thats sad.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I wrote to him, and he angrily wrote back calliong me an accusing jerk. he said he purchased them from someone else. that still dont make it right.

So even though he bought it from someone else, he asks purchasers from him to honor this request?

There are terms to this listing. By purchasing you agree not to sell this disk, a copy of this disk or any of the information on it to anyone. These files are intended to be an aid in creating custom figures. Any figures or packaging created with the help of this information may be resold as the artist wishes. I do not intend to keep people from selling their figures, I just don't want them reselling what it has taken me so long to put together. I am not affiliated with any companies, teams, leagues or players mentioned in this listing or included on my CD. I am not selling any logos or trademarks, I am selling you the convenience of having them all together in one, easily accessible place. Basically, you are bidding on my time to create and ship you the disk.

:wacko:

I wrote to him, and he angrily wrote back calliong me an accusing jerk. he said he purchased them from someone else. that still dont make it right.

So even though he bought it from someone else, he asks purchasers from him to honor this request?

There are terms to this listing. By purchasing you agree not to sell this disk, a copy of this disk or any of the information on it to anyone. These files are intended to be an aid in creating custom figures. Any figures or packaging created with the help of this information may be resold as the artist wishes. I do not intend to keep people from selling their figures, I just don't want them reselling what it has taken me so long to put together. I am not affiliated with any companies, teams, leagues or players mentioned in this listing or included on my CD. I am not selling any logos or trademarks, I am selling you the convenience of having them all together in one, easily accessible place. Basically, you are bidding on my time to create and ship you the disk.

In other words, you're bidding on absolutely nothing. :blink:

I am not pleased with this. Stay tuned.

You and me both, I can't believe this guy. Taking our hard work and selling it, that's BS. I don't know what to do, but there's got to be something we can to do stop him.

You see, this is why we won't give out the vector versions of these files, this guy is using the gif's that I posted a while ago on here.

A simple cease-and-desist would do the trick, as it'd likely scare the :censored: out of 'em.

However, contacting eBay and advising them of the situation would probably not be a bad idea either.

in the past ebay has refused to remove items for sale like this... they dont seem to care.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I hate how he put "...I just don't want them reselling what it has taken me so long to put together" when he "bought" these from someone else.

I saw at the bottom, there's a "Report this item" thing. I'm not sure how that works, but it could make a difference.

Archived