2006 NFL alternate jersey schedule?

BigEd76

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? Were you going to plan your whole life around the wearing of alternate jerseys?

I doubt he does that, but like most of us who read this message board he does give a :censored: about uniforms.

Your unfunny comments are a bad attitude.

Why? Were you going to plan your whole life around the wearing of alternate jerseys?

I doubt he does that, but like most of us who read this message board he does give a :censored: about uniforms.

Your unfunny comments are a bad attitude.

No kidding! What are you doing posting on this board if you don't plan your life around the alternate jersey schedule? :D

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

panthers home jersey colors:

v Bills = white (preseason)

v Dols = blue alt (preseason)

v Flacons = white

v Aints = white

v Browns = white

v Cowboys = blk

v Bucs = blk

v Rams = blue alt

v Gmen = blk

v Steelers = blk

continuing the tradition of 1st half season whites then into 2nd half w the blacks.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

v Cowboys = blk

continuing the tradition of 1st half season whites then into 2nd half w the blacks.

Don't they know the best way to beat the Cowboys on the road is to force them to wear their blue jerseys?

This is a wasted opportunity. No one really cares what the Panthers wear and so many of us pine for the blue Cowboy jerseys. Oh well.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

All I know about the Pats silver alternates is that they will be worn only once, like last season. I haven't found out which game they'll be wearing it, but hopefully, it'll be the last before they finally realize that the damn silver jersey sucks.

All I know about the Pats silver alternates is that they will be worn only once, like last season. I haven't found out which game they'll be wearing it, but hopefully, it'll be the last before they finally realize that the damn silver jersey sucks.

No kidding, you can't tell it's a silver jersey. I've had three friends ask why the Pats wore white at home on those occasions and they don't believe that it's silver either...it's a dirty white!

Come on, Pats. Give us a red alt!! :cursing:

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

v Cowboys = blk

Don't they know the best way to beat the Cowboys on the road is to force them to wear their blue jerseys?

This is a wasted opportunity. No one really cares what the Panthers wear and so many of us pine for the blue Cowboy jerseys. Oh well.

Actually, that didn't work for them last year.

Julius Jones ran all over Carolina and it ended up costing the Panthers the divison.

BRING ON THE RED ALT FOR PATS

I wonder if the Broncos will bust out the day-glo orange jerseys this year. I wouldn't like to see them switch to them full-time like some here, but once a year they're fun.

I wonder if the Broncos will bust out the day-glo orange jerseys this year. I wouldn't like to see them switch to them full-time like some here, but once a year they're fun.

I hope the bears wear their 'deer hunting' jerseys as well. Those things were the shiznatoram.

The Bucs do the same thing, and I hate it.

Agreed. I'm a die hard Bucs fan and I think the Red/Pewter is the best uniform in the NFL and last year they wore it like 3 games.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived