WTF?

Mac the Knife

When I was five years old, I drew and Easter bunny for a local 7-Eleven and won a huge chocolate bunny.

I hope this kid at least gets a t-shirt.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

20060808080012.jpg

Defies description.

Someone put that designer out of our misery....NOW!!

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I'm sooooo sick of the ABA's crap. It's like they are in communist North Korea, and Kim Jung Ill isn't letting them see other leagues, and other logos. They think this is good? My dog took a :censored: last week that looked better than this. All of a sudden, the Toledo Storm look like the Mona Lisa!

I've seen more inspiration in my toilet bowl after a bran muffin and double espresso.

Ohhhh!!! Too much info, too much info. Back on the topic of the logo. We know the ABA puts out crap about every day. So why don't we just stop talking about it, and hope it slowly dies away. I know for a fact, the day the ABA folds, i'm opening up virtual champagne and giving you all a cup, and we can all shout: Ole!

Archived