Reebok and Majestic "start" an old fad

WSU151

I certainly rocked one of these in Junior High (Maroon Arkansas one, nobody else had one at my school!) but I just can't see myself riding the El to work downtown everyday wearing a Blue Illini or Bears one.

Or Can I....

Oh yes, yes you can. You know as well as I don you've seen worse things on the El. But you will be required to call the Brown Line "The Ravenswood El" while wearing it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESS!!!

The bottom line is I love the look of both the jackets and caps. First of all, I still have a lot of those caps (including about six of the baseball-font LA Rams I bought during their closeout sales .)

Secondly, this is a timeless design. Unlike those ridiculous shark-tooth, trucker mesh or paint-swipe caps that can only be worn during halloween or around a burning soup kettle in an abandoned trainyard, this is classic styling.

Team name in front, solid color, nothing gaudy and/or ghetto! Put Reagan back in the White house, Huey Lewis on MTV, take the Daimler out of Chrysler and burn all of the freaking hip-hop cd's! All is right with the world again!

I love this design!

Team name in front, solid color, nothing gaudy and/or ghetto! Put Reagan back in the White house, Huey Lewis on MTV, take the Daimler out of Chrysler and burn all of the freaking hip-hop cd's! All is right with the world again!

I love this design!

Er, these were cool in 1992. George H.W. Bush was the president, not Reagan...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

heh, it smells like 4th grade all over again, I had a Bears jacket but couldn't wear it to school cus our lockers had no locks and somebody coulda stolen it :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Oh man this is takin me back to 5th grade! Those were the times baby! I had a Rams one, got it right when they moved to St. Louis. Man that thing was so gross after about a year. Me and my friends would go play tackle football in all our coats. They would be our padding. Ahhhh the good old days! B)

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Actually saw them at Finish Line at the mall this weekend. Specifically, they had burnt orange, black, and white versions for the Texas Longhorns.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

What COULDN'T you store in those giant kangaroo pockets in the front?

I had one of the Falcons jackets. I could fit a Sega Genesis, two controllers, the power/tv cables, and a dozen games into the pouch and still had enough room to shove my arms into the through-hole.

Save the slugalo.

What COULDN'T you store in those giant kangaroo pockets in the front?

I had one of the Falcons jackets. I could fit a Sega Genesis, two controllers, the power/tv cables, and a dozen games into the pouch and still had enough room to shove my arms into the through-hole.

:D

Easy transport!

I remember wanting the Saints one when they first made their appearance back in the early 90s, but one with a fleur de lys, not the state logo.

So I was watching WCW Halloween Havoc 1992 today on wwe 24/7, of course one of the fans had a raiders jacket on in that style (and yet it was in philly)

Speaking of which, I wa sin finish line today, saw the eagles jacket, I may but it, 100 bucks is a tad too much (75 bucks would be better).

I do need a coat for this winter.

I was a total loser, I never had one.

Although when I talk to folks these days, and those jackets come up, I tell them I had a black Knicks jacket. I grew up in NY and they kicked ass in the early 90s.

I think my all-time favorite one was the original model, red UNLV jacket.

I had a Knicks one too and a Giants, Michighan, 49ers and about every other team one because my uncle sold them at flea markets and gave them to my mom for free.

yankees-1.png

So I was watching WCW Halloween Havoc 1992 today on wwe 24/7, of course one of the fans had a raiders jacket on in that style (and yet it was in philly)

Speaking of which, I wa sin finish line today, saw the eagles jacket, I may but it, 100 bucks is a tad too much (75 bucks would be better).

I do need a coat for this winter.

Good news ... finishline.com has the jackets reduced to 69.99 (at least the NCAA ones)

hmm ... this one looks tempting ...

xlznjktvanblk.jpg

I'm not a teenager anymore, though.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

• 2 months later...

Archived