Syracuse to debut special new jerseys for basketball postseason

Waffles

oh yeah, and i cant wait to see all the fat guys wear the replicas:)

Too bad these were not introduced when Kevin Duckworth played.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so are the sleeves part of the uni,or are they just for the pictures? tell me they are just for the pictures. with sleeves Dr. J could have never done his cup-dunk against the lakers.

wow....just wow

2qmj91z.jpg

They look like superheroes. It looks less like college basketball, and more like Running Man. We'll see if their jerseys are actually form-fitting whenever they wear them, but boy, those are hideous. Across the board.

However, we do have to admire Nike's moxie. They certainly aren't afraid to reinvent the wheel. I won't say whether that's a good thing or not.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think it's a bad thing in this case. What's the reason the players are wearing sleeves? Sleeves are not part of the uniform. I don't even know why players wear them now (they say they're cold, but I think it's all fashion).

Unless you're Muslim or Amish or another one of those whose religion dictates covered arms, the full sleeves are supposed to be illegal.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I doubt these will be form fitting once we actually see them in action. I mean didnt we get a glimpse with the gators, and those werent form fitting like that, so we probably will be safe.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

T-shirts under jerseys is an aesthetic disease. How rec league does that look? I don't care if if chafes your nipples, no t-shirts under jerseys.

I never knew navy and silver were the official colors of the University of Florida.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

So why are the track teams wearing capri pants?

I echo the sentiment on navy/silver gators...and black hurricanes while we're down in FL basketball.

KISSwall09.jpg

Look, as some of you would rather not believe it, the style is no longer wearing your shorts like hotpants. :P The current style amongst urban youth and various NBA players and streetballers, is to were BAGGY SHORTS. They're kinda like an athletic version of baggy jeans.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Look, as some of you would rather not believe it, the style is no longer wearing your shorts like hotpants. :P The current style amongst urban youth and various NBA players and streetballers, is to were BAGGY SHORTS. They're kinda like an athletic version of baggy jeans.

Baggy is sooo 1998.

The issue here isn't so much "baggy" as it is "long." Basketball shorts have been creeping an inch or two closer to the ankle in college every year. In about 3 or 4 years, the warmup pants will be part of the on-court uniform. And having gigantic, "seats 3 comfortably" shorts combined with an ultra skin-tight top only serves to emphasize how ridiculously large they are.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived