New LA Galaxy Logo + Kit

Breakwood

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good so far, though I'd have to see the full kits to be sure.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

oh thank you galaxy .. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I don't see FC anywhere on there, so they're not trying to pretend to be european ... and I don't see any goofy bevels or out of control graphics ... just a nice, refined crest with a star / galaxy mark. THANK YOU.

ladies and gentleman ... THIS is soccer branding. I only wish we didn't need to bring in more revenue by turning the players into billboards.

pADIDAS1-3784721_pattern_w345a.jpg

I'm hoping to find a larger picture of the logo, so bear with me.

As I stare at the logo, this is what comes to mind.

logo-bocajuniors.png

Argentina's Boca Jrs.

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

Personally, I find it looks too "adidas template" generic (although the same could be said about all the teams in football nowadays). I absoultely hate the Adidas stripes, and I actually prefered the yellow/green sash combo that the Galaxy wear now. In fact, when Nike made those kits, I thought they were class.

Juventus.png

I'm sick of this template, which has ruined the looks of several club and national squads. Getting rid of the chest sash will be a big disaster and kill one of the defining looks of the MLS. Hopefully the jersey will have the sash, which I am assuming will be the color of the collar. We'll see how this one turns out, but from the looks of this template, it might suck.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Upgrade!

Agreed. Although I liked the old sash-look...I do like this new look, and the crest is nice as well. Very good job, considering they're working with Adidas.

pADIDAS1-3784721_pattern_w345a.jpg

I'm hoping to find a larger picture of the logo, so bear with me.

As I stare at the logo, this is what comes to mind.

logo-bocajuniors.png

Argentina's Boca Jrs.

Thats the first thing that came to my mind too, but I love the colors, logo is looking good, would like to see a bigger version. I'll wait and judge the kits when I see it all. But so far it looks like a great upgrade!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I'm sick of this template, which has ruined the looks of several club and national squads. Getting rid of the chest sash will be a big disaster and kill one of the defining looks of the MLS. Hopefully the jersey will have the sash, which I am assuming will be the color of the collar. We'll see how this one turns out, but from the looks of this template, it might suck.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. The colors are okay, but the jersey as shown is pretty lame. The sash was such an awesome and unique look, and it would look great in these colors.

Adidas killed Mexico's awesome WC06 kits by switching to this template. Boo Adidas.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Personally, I find it looks too "adidas template" generic (although the same could be said about all the teams in football nowadays). I absoultely hate the Adidas stripes, and I actually prefered the yellow/green sash combo that the Galaxy wear now. In fact, when Nike made those kits, I thought they were class.

yes yes yes.........the sash looked great and made the jerseys somewhat unique, i was hoping that they would keep it....oh well

These would look better if they got rid of the gold insets on the front of the jersey.

but then...might it look a lot like a real madrid jersey? not much of a switch for daveyboy

Archived