2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't they say they where getting a new version of the jerseys by Friday ? ( because the players where complaining about the moisture ). Well its past Friday now ,and unless I missed something, does anyone know what happened with that plan ?

4kv29i.jpg

New Caps home unis in action.

fullj.getty-76073979gf005_car_caps.jpg

fullj.getty-76073979gf001_car_caps.jpg

One of the best new designs revealed this offseason. I love their template and I'm glad they came up with something different. If I lived in Washington, I'd love to own one of these.

something i noticed that i havent in the past is that garish quasi side panel.

there not bad its just they could use some tweaking.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Can't they make the shoulder insignia their crest?

Oh, and what's up donjuan? No love for the Wiz or Nats?

havent gotten the Nats done yet, and im getting a DCU one made, and im not a Wiz fan...thats my one non DC team im a Nuggets fan, lived in Denver for a few years and i like Carmelo.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

First of all, this is a great site. Hockey being the greatest sport of all, the uniforms needs to follow.

Being an avid collector of hockey jersey's, I was really looking forward these changes. My plans are now to get at least three or four new jersey's, and live with them for a couple of games. I reserve my judgment after that.

Last day I went to the shop and tried every one of the new designs, in both colors when available. I can tell you that there are very few great desings up there.

The first jersey I bought is a Capitals one. Of course red. It's a great addition for the league. The design is outstanding, unique, the colors are vivid, the blue is magnificient and the eagles on the shoulders are top notch. I have absolutely no complain about these great jersey's, easily the bests of the new era.

The same cannot be said about the Edmonton ones. It's the ugliest jersey's to come off the desing department since a long time. I can't believe that someone get paid to make the white one. I feel sorry to live in Canada because of that horror. I'm starting to think that my Vancouver canucks V jersey yellow is mutch better than these white Oilers.

Anyway back to the other jersey's that are great: Vancouver and St-Louis. Of course I can't buy a St-Louis jersey because of their consistent sucking on the ice since 20 years, but they have a great uniform. For the Vancouver jersey's, that blue is really great looking and that inuit style of logo is not bad at all.

Senators are not correct, Flames are stupid with their blue ridiculous patch and Buffalo are...well...salt the slug.

I thought San Jose were great but having one of them on me made me think differently. We have to wore a jersey to really like him or not.

So just some random issues all together. Thanks for this great site and go watch some hockey.

Didn't they say they where getting a new version of the jerseys by Friday ? ( because the players where complaining about the moisture ). Well its past Friday now ,and unless I missed something, does anyone know what happened with that plan ?

I haven't heard anything since the Dreger article but I'm sure it isn't or wasn't going to be a noticeable change.

I haven't heard anything since the Dreger article but I'm sure it isn't or wasn't going to be a noticeable change.

I would imagine it might just be a higher weight or more absorbent version of the fabric, not a change to the cut or fit of the jersey.

Those Blues jerseys are sweet with the exception being the "Reebox" on the back. Why couldn't they just make it blue all the way across and make the logo white?

I agree, Reebok has screwed up alot. Nice jersey but there alot of little details that are very annoying to my eyes. And I'm not just speaking for the Blues.

Does anyone know if the nameplates used on these jersey are made of twill like the letters, or are they the new rbk fabric? Thanks.

I have an authentic Mark Bell jersey and on Saturday I got a semi-pro or whatever it is called now Patrick Kane. Anyways the letters are the same material as then numbers and they are set on name plate that is just like the jersey fabric.

On my Bell jersey, it is the same deal with the name plate being just like a thick patch the has the lettering on it.

Hope that answered your question. I really like the new style. They are sleek and comfortable. Also as a bonus, you don't feel as hot when you are pack in a crowd.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived