west virginia in all gold

rc49ers

Definate eyesore...quite possibly the worst monochrome unis ever.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Memo to West Virginia...you're Mountaineers, not Canaries.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

These are ok. Not too bad, but very California Golden Bear esq. With navy pants, the same color as the helmet, I think these would look miles better even though they would look like the Golden Bears even more.

Some of the ugliest college unis ever. They look like bananas on the field. monochrome yellow is not a good look. I was hoping that they would lose just so they would banish these to the rubbish heap of bad uni ideas. Please, never again WVU.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

I kind of like these as well. I usually don't like brightly colored alternates, but for some reason I like these. I do agree, though, that white piping would make these look better.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived