Players in the "wrong" uniforms

2111932850_9d6ba89568.jpg

bballeric2.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

John Cena in tights

l35a2e4120001_1_23173.jpg

On that note, Hogan in all-black...

hogan2.JPG

On THAT note, Stone Cold Steve Austin with hair and no goatee.

The_Ring_Master_-_Steve_Williams_02.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

But, I thought I heard someone say that Manning wants to wear 16? Is there any truth to that?

(For the 2753th time) #18 is retired by the Broncos, so there is a debate wether or not Manning will wear it if given permission.

6uXNWAo.png

not a game pic but still.Peyton-ManningDEN-copy.png

It will be a little different since the Broncos are going back to orange as the primary and 18 is retired in Denver.

Yup, for Frank Tripucka, who has said he would be willing to unretire it for Manning:

Tripucka_Frank_Broncos2_card.jpg

Nice gesture, and an equally nice gesture would be for Manning to respectfully decline. Taking a retired number simply shouldn't be done. Wear 9 (1+8) or 1 or 8 or 16 (college number).

Omar looks weird in any jersey that's not Mariners or Indians

45022587_dbacks_v_giants_crop_340x234.jpg

Oh man, those stupid circa 2006-2007 gradient undershirts. Those were awful.

Yup. They were so bad that the MLB passed a law that said that undershirts had to be all-one-color on the parts exposed or something.

For awhile, I actually liked them, mostly because I was twelve when they first debuted.

spacer.png