Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Here's an anomaly. Phil Housley played one game for the Leafs.

1925023-phil-housley-of-the-toronto-maple-leafs-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QDuVo8MqJEHb3U1vRMLCRgEfz%2FBmiOXIy9L5%2B%2FxO7Fr%2BaZz%2B%2FzRDA%2Bpu5tQpbRU1RA%3D%3D

So then where did this come from?

housley_phil.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

vlad-guerrero-blue-jays.jpg

Vladimir Guerrero

Unrelated, but until you've posted that, I've never seen the Blue Jays' logo in 2D stitching (the big club used the 3D puff patch embroidery). I much prefer what Toronto uses now.

that's because it's from a minor league affiliate of the Blue Jays. Vlad never played a game with the MLB Blue Jays.

Which is why I specified "the big club".

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Johnny Mac in the current Indians threads... But what's odd is his number, which was Kenny Lofton's when McDonald was with the Tribe his first time around.

John+McDonald+Vinnie+Pestano+Kansas+City+Royals+wA4uvAXK4Mfx.jpg

He wore #8 the last time around.

$(KGrHqV,!jME2HmI+CP7BNkRK!sLdQ~~_35.JPG

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Juan Gonzalez with the Buffalo Bisons in 2005, the year he had returned to Cleveland for his second stint. I believe he had one at-bat with the Indians.

lXzOGFbj.jpg

• Like 1

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

$(KGrHqN,!lUE-4ywfT7vBP-j(nlZvg~~60_57.JPG

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Isn't that the right uniform now?

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not sure if repost but Kobe Bryant pre draft workout with the Celtics

kobe-bryant-celtics-rebound.jpg

Zach Randolph during his brief tenure with the Clippers.....especially after the previous two playoff series

Los+Angeles+Clippers+v+Charlotte+Bobcats+yzQPFU2izK8l.jpg

And a photoshop...but technically this should be their correct uniform

tumblr_mdvdi6plW01rhq4x5o1_500.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

tumblr_mp6k4q4yeZ1r10tndo1_500.jpg

Found this scrolling on Tumblr... don't know where the picture came from but I have never seen this Knick's Jersey in my entire life... Any ideas what this may be? Based on my research this image is from 1996 Antoine Walker's rookie year, this was the 96'-'97 season where these Knicks jerseys template were last used as on the next season New York introduced the Black and Orange wide side panels. Could this image had been altered or was this real?

I also found this searching through images, http://catalog.greyf...spx?lotid=23450 i'm not sure what to make of all of this...

Found this scrolling on Tumblr... don't know where the picture came from but I have never seen this Knick's Jersey in my entire life... Any ideas what this may be? Based on my research this image is from 1996 Antoine Walker's rookie year, this was the 96'-'97 season where these Knicks jersey's template were last used as the next season they introduced the Black and Orange wide side panels. Could this image been altered or is this real?

I also found this http://catalog.greyf...spx?lotid=23450 i'm not sure what to make of all of this...

Wow, what is that? This looks like one of those Christmas Day unis from this season.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Found this scrolling on Tumblr... don't know where the picture came from but I have never seen this Knick's Jersey in my entire life... Any ideas what this may be? Based on my research this image is from 1996 Antoine Walker's rookie year, this was the 96'-'97 season where these Knicks jersey's template were last used as the next season they introduced the Black and Orange wide side panels. Could this image been altered or is this real?

I also found this http://catalog.greyf...spx?lotid=23450 i'm not sure what to make of all of this...

From Getty:

73880061-marty-conlan-of-the-boston-celtics-drives-to-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRFktuvMz5wCTi3Q2wWnN27D0y1GitJL%2b4dFk9fFKbKx%2fi9%2fw7a9c23%2fJNiTBAhUq4%2bgi4PFd4foFKO5KKPiAn0%3d

BOSTON - 1997: Marty Conlan #30 of the Boston Celtics drives to the basket against Buck Williams #52 of the New York Knicks during a game played in 1997 at the Fleet Center in Boston' date=' Massachusetts.[/quote']

vlad-guerrero-blue-jays.jpg

Vladimir Guerrero

Unrelated, but until you've posted that, I've never seen the Blue Jays' logo in 2D stitching (the big club used the 3D puff patch embroidery). I much prefer what Toronto uses now.

That has to be Vlad in Florida on his way up to the big club. I know he had a few starts for Single A Dunedin and I have a feeling thats their home uni.