NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw it this afternoon and the thread has been deleted. a friend of mine may have grabbed it, ill check with him

Hopefully the person who leaked it won't have been fired <_<

i see what you did there.

wanna see something else?

no more leaked pics for you guys.

if i remember correctly, BOTH of the pics you guys have here were posted by me.

2004RedSox.png

i saw it this afternoon and the thread has been deleted. a friend of mine may have grabbed it, ill check with him

If someone has the code for the game what's the harm in posting game pics of the uniforms?

just saying..........

DEATH TO REEBOK

So wait you were upset that someone posted that pic and got someone fired but you were the one who was posting the pics? :blink:

Hi, how are you?

Can someone PM me the code too? It's not that I want to screen cap them (which I don't even know how to do), it's just that I'm itchy for some new jerseys in the game. Will it be one code for all or individual codes for teams that have revealed? I don't wan to wait until a team unveils in November to get them all.

KISSwall09.jpg

Can someone PM me the code too? It's not that I want to screen cap them (which I don't even know how to do), it's just that I'm itchy for some new jerseys in the game. Will it be one code for all or individual codes for teams that have revealed? I don't wan to wait until a team unveils in November to get them all.

Wait someone's got the code!?

Of if that were true! Could someone PM me if it's actually legitimate .

Wait someone's got the code!?

Of if that were true! Could someone PM me if it's actually legitimate .

Me To Please!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I would also appreciate the code via PM and there is an outstanding reward for a free beer if you're ever in Pittsburgh (first person only!)

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

There is no code yet damnit!!!

I'm sure when it is leaked or released we will all know about it because photos will be floating around (like last year) or someone will post the code.

So please people, we don't need another few pages in this thread filled with "pleez pm the code" requests.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived