NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

thrashersfront.png

bruinsfront.png

sabresfront.png

canesfront.png

BlackhawksThirdFront.png

OilersThirdFront.png

These are more like it! I like them all.

I forgot to add that the St. Louis Blues one seems pointless. As does the one for the Bruins, come to think of it. Why make a new jersey that basically looks like the one you already wear?

And the white Dallas one is probably the worst of all. It's boring, ugly, AND pointless.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no code yet damnit!!!

I'm sure when it is leaked or released we will all know about it because photos will be floating around (like last year) or someone will post the code.

So please people, we don't need another few pages in this thread filled with "pleez pm the code" requests.

I know nobody has the code, and anyone who's says they do is full of you know what.

Go ahead and prove us wrong, either way we win. :P

edit: Why doesn't someone just insert NHL 09 into a computer, and take the files away, and covert them to a format we can view? I would but I have no idea how to do it. It should be easily possible for someone who knows what their doing no?

untitled-6.jpg

From the NHL09 Trailer:

flyers.jpg

It's pre-edge though.

Black helmets on the Canucks? How lazy. <_<

The Pens cup year jerseys have the wrong fonts. They are the only ones I checked. Between the Show, Madden, and now NHL, does anyone care about throwback accuracy? Also, you can end up putting both teams in colors or whites. Finally, most teams pre-edges are on there. That's just lazy coding because most look the same minus piping. They could have included other things.

KISSwall09.jpg

A picture from last night's Oilers/Flames rookie game in Camrose, Alberta :

rookiegame-sept14.jpg

Notice the 30th anniversary patch (as mentioned in the above post), and, most interestingly, the white "C" on the Oilers jersey. Oh, and the unfortunate continued use of the flags on the Flames jersey.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Another shot of Buffalo's third:

2843634219_c2940aa030.jpg

I changed my mind, that's a good jersey right there. It'd be a better jersey without the side piping.

But how will everyone know that reebok makes that jersey? Its not like theres a big manufacturers logo on the back or anything.

Death to reebok!

Another shot of Buffalo's third:

2843634219_c2940aa030.jpg

I changed my mind, that's a good jersey right there. It'd be a better jersey without the side piping.

But how will everyone know that reebok makes that jersey? Its not like theres a big manufacturers logo on the back or anything.

Death to reebok!

Nobody has ever had big logos on the jerseys before....

gretzkykappajersey.jpg

33-67238-F.jpg

1385867907_92fcecb620.jpg

2886185620030738884S500x500Q85.jpg

1022126178030738884S500x500Q85.jpg

The Oilers 30th patch on jerseys, looks really good:
A picture from last night's Oilers/Flames rookie game in Camrose, Alberta :

Notice the 30th anniversary patch (as mentioned in the above post), and, most interestingly, the white "C" on the Oilers jersey. Oh, and the unfortunate continued use of the flags on the Flames jersey.

patch1.png

patch2.png

Don't let the white on white C's and A's fool you - they actually mismatched them last year and maybe prior years as well for the rookie games.

This jersey actually improved about 10x now that there's something on the shoulders. If they just wouldn't have messed that up to begin with.

Archived