NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant believe the code hasnt leaked yet..im itching to see these and use them on nhl 09

Same, they must have had a talking to by the NHL after last year.

Am I wrong in that wasn't it that last season there were several codes, based on the release dates of jersey. One code would get you to a certain date of released jersey and so on? I didn't buy it until Christmas time, so I only entered the final code, but I could have sworn it was a one at a time thing until they got all the jerseys released. Any one confirm this?

SEAsig.png

cant believe the code hasnt leaked yet..im itching to see these and use them on nhl 09

Same, they must have had a talking to by the NHL after last year.

Am I wrong in that wasn't it that last season there were several codes, based on the release dates of jersey. One code would get you to a certain date of released jersey and so on? I didn't buy it until Christmas time, so I only entered the final code, but I could have sworn it was a one at a time thing until they got all the jerseys released. Any one confirm this?

No, it was just one code. It would be nice if they use multiples this year, since apparently, they all wont be unveiled yet.

Blues jersey will be unveiled Sunday.

Here's the article from Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

But here's the basic rundown of the jersey from the blog.

The jersey is Navy blue with a circular logo on front. In the logo is a silver-stitched Arch with the Blue Note positioned inside the legs of the famous St. Louis monument. Above the circle, it reads ?ST. LOUIS? and below it ?BLUES.? ...

Upon further exploration, I noticed that the Blues? new jersey (which will be worn at least 15 times this season) has the old-school draw-strings near the neck with white numbers, trimmed in Navy blue and gold. There is also a Bluenote crest on the shoulder of the jersey.

Sounds like a beauty to me.

Only worry is the white numbers, but I guess they'll be okay.

I was just coming over here to post that, STL. I'm pumped to see them. The description sounds good, nothing too over the top.

I was wanting to drive up for Fan Fest this Sunday, but there's a family wedding here in Springfield so I'm out of commission. Are you going?

Blues jersey will be unveiled Sunday.

Here's the article from Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch

But here's the basic rundown of the jersey from the blog.

The jersey is Navy blue with a circular logo on front. In the logo is a silver-stitched Arch with the Blue Note positioned inside the legs of the famous St. Louis monument. Above the circle, it reads ?ST. LOUIS? and below it ?BLUES.? ...

Upon further exploration, I noticed that the Blues? new jersey (which will be worn at least 15 times this season) has the old-school draw-strings near the neck with white numbers, trimmed in Navy blue and gold. There is also a Bluenote crest on the shoulder of the jersey.

Sounds like a beauty to me.

Only worry is the white numbers, but I guess they'll be okay.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

I have decided I will buy a Canadiens 1945 RBK Edge jersey with all the patches and stuff this year.

Time to add another jersey to my collection ...

Collection of EDGE jerseys? I don't think as many people buy the EDGE jerseys in bulk now because they are so expensive. I don't know how many is considered a collection, though. I have 3 EDGE. But at least 30 pre-EDGE.

I have decided I will buy a Canadiens 1945 RBK Edge jersey with all the patches and stuff this year.

Time to add another jersey to my collection ...

Collection of EDGE jerseys? I don't think as many people buy the EDGE jerseys in bulk now because they are so expensive. I don't know how many is considered a collection, though. I have 3 EDGE. But at least 30 pre-EDGE.

I meant my jersey collection not just pre-edge. That will be my third edge.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I was just coming over here to post that, STL. I'm pumped to see them. The description sounds good, nothing too over the top.

I was wanting to drive up for Fan Fest this Sunday, but there's a family wedding here in Springfield so I'm out of commission. Are you going?

I'm not. I'm up here in Champaign. I was actually going to come home this weekend, but I bumped that back to next weekend.

If I'd thought about the Fan Fest MAYBE I'd have rethought that, but oh well. Pictures will do.

I feel the need to take a moment here to express my all-encompassing love for the Bluenote. That is nothing short of logo perfection.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Eh... I think it could have looked cooler with a light blue note or even a gold note... but I am not sure if I am a big fan of the monochrome look atm...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the Sabres are unveiling their 3rd jersey tomorrow morning at 10:30 /ET according to the email I just got from the team. Sorry but I couldn't find a link or anything...

Here's the gist of it anyways;

WATCH SABRES THIRD JERSEY UNVEILING LIVE ON NEW SABRES TV

The Buffalo Sabres today launched the newest edition of Sabres TV. Updated with a sleek, custom look, the latest media player features exclusive Sabres content on seven channels programmed for the team.

One centerpiece of the latest media player is "The Sabres Show" channel. The new weekly half-hour magazine show produced by Sabres TV, will make its debut on October 10th at 7 p.m. on both Sabres.com and the MSG Network. The show will include exclusive features and in-depth interviews with players and coaches.

Kevin Sylvester will host the show with feature reports and player profiles filed by Maria Genero. Mike Robitaille will add his unique analysis of the game of hockey as well as spotlight interviews found only on The Sabres Show.

The program schedule of the show beyond its debut will be announced at a later date.

A Special edition of Sabres TV LIVE will make its debut Saturday, Sept. 20 at 10:30 a.m. Sylvester and Genero will co-host the show highlighting the events of "Puckdrop 2008" at HSBC Arena. The Live Event will feature the unveiling of the team's alternate jersey, a behind-the-scenes look of the process of the jersey's design, as well as exclusive interviews with Sabres players and staff.

Archived