NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what numbers on the front?

The ones that will exist when they actually have players to model. These are blank jerseys. I would say probably down, to the right, of the wordmark. But, possibly, they could have it to the right on the east ones, then to the left on the west ones.

Wouldn't it make more sense to flip the position of the stars on the front of the jersey? That way the stars on the West jersey would be on the left ("west") and the ones on the East would be on the right ("east").

the nhl seems to have problems with left-west/right-east anyway. just look at the most recent cup patches and everything.

Wouldn't it make more sense to flip the position of the stars on the front of the jersey? That way the stars on the West jersey would be on the left ("west") and the ones on the East would be on the right ("east").

I guess you could say the text is east of the stars on the East and west of the stars on the West.

I don't like the arm patches, but overall the jersey works really well for an all-star game jersey. I still think the only recent ones that were any good were the classic ones used in Minnesota, especially with the off-white jersey. I do like the trend of the hosting team's colors being used.

I like how the Sens website is offering a free hat if you pre-order the jersey before they show you what it looks like. What a sweet deal!

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

I like how the Sens website is offering a free hat if you pre-order the jersey before they show you what it looks like. What a sweet deal!

It encourages a good extra thousand people to pre-order. If they gag when they see the jersey, it will be too late to cancel their order. Marketing 101.

What's good is that these jerseys will still look good 5 years from now. I like em' alot.

I think they may already be outdated, lol. They look pretty awful, just like last seasons NBA All-Star jerseys, or the Team USA Olympic ones...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived