2008 NFL Sideline hats

cappital92

That's a tacky hat. The white on the back makes no sense, the division on the back is cluttery for lack of a better (or existing) word, the lid is tacky, and the lines on the hat are just dumb. What a tacky hat.

Tacky, random panels! Hooray!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yep, they just keep getting more annoying. Random white panels -- just because. Worst of all, the little rounded piece on the bill (red on the Giants cap, so you know what I'm talking about) looks like a little tab you would use to peel the dark part right off the cap . . . like the foil tab on a yogurt cup or something.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Maybe they should just go back to the old school script hat.

I think they did go back to that, a few years ago (2004 maybe). Granted, it was an updated version of the hat, with white mesh, but the script was there.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think they did go back to that, a few years ago (2004 maybe). Granted, it was an updated version of the hat, with white mesh, but the script was there.

They also had them in regular hats (Adjustable and fitted).

But yea lookin at last years, and the draft sideline hats form this years, these are the ugliest.

They also had them in regular hats (Adjustable and fitted).

RBKdraftmeshscriptdenbro.jpg

I loved those hats, but they were Draft Day, not Sideline hats.

They were adjustable in 2004, but the more recent version of them are fitted. I'm usually a fan of fitted hats, but fitted mesh is not a good look at all.

6uXNWAo.png

When it comes to ugly ass hats The NFL gives NASCAR a run for it's money.

No proof on this, but my theory is that the tacky (IMO) NFL hats are supposed to look like NASCAR hats. If you make an NFL hat that looks like a NASCAR hat, then the segment of your NFL fan base that also loves NASCAR will be more inclined to buy your NFL hat.

Archived