82-0

Viper

Did Bulgaria understand having the option of having a goalie in the net? You would think the other team would start to let up after 31-0 at the end of the first period, if not sooner, and to still let in 51 more after that is mind numbing.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Why would the other team even shoot 82 times? It seems to me that while Bulgaria is obviously really poor there is no excuse for slovakia to score 82 times. I think after maybe 10 goals it would become apparent that the team you're playing is not qualified to be in the qualifying tournament and it would be time to let up. Bulgaria was bad, but there was no reason that Slovakia should score 82 times.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Why would the other team even shoot 82 times? It seems to me that while Bulgaria is obviously really poor there is no excuse for slovakia to score 82 times. I think after maybe 10 goals it would become apparent that the team you're playing is not qualified to be in the qualifying tournament and it would be time to let up. Bulgaria was bad, but there was no reason that Slovakia should score 82 times.

Well you could make the case that it is actually more embarrassing to Bulgaria to just stop trying against them, but I do agree with you. Honestly, Bulgaria shouldn't have entered the competition at all - they're obviously not ready for international play, and that isn't exactly the stage for a building program to practice on. They really need to work out some sort of mercy rule.

Also, how long did this game take? All those goal stoppages and face offs must have dragged this thing out forever.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Goal difference may have been a tiebreaker. I don't know ? I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

Goal difference may have been a tiebreaker. I don't know ? I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
I'll bet you it was, given that Canada did the same thing in the 2006 Olympics - so that they'd be considered the home team in the final.

LvZYtbZ.png

Italy beat them 41-0, Croatia beat them 30-1. It sucks, but don't blame Slovakia for trying to get the better goal differential after the other two teams beat Bulgaria like that.

But getting creamed against Italy??? Croatia???

Do these Bulgarian girls even know how to skate?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I seriously opened this up from the front page thinking that this was ESPN's prediction for the Celtics this upcoming season. :P

But wow, that is amazing. But hey, if it was for goal differential, you gotta do what you gotta do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay... I just used up all of my "immaturity points" for the month.

After the first 20 or 30, you'd think they would just sub in all their fat players and have them stand in front of the net...

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived