2009 NCAA Basketball Thread

Drew22

HD MMOD is awesome.

And thank God for it, or else I wouldn't be able to watch my Spartans. Even more awesome than MMOD is the MMOD app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It's a beautiful thing.

Cleveland State is putting a smack down on Wake. 35-19 with 5 to go in the first half is pretty sweet.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Double OT in Dayton!!!!

Wisconsin-DSU in OT as well.

Glad the last session delivered because the earlier nigh session was awful.

As the game as went on, I find myself rooting more and more for Siena seeing as how it was pretty much a home game for the Buckeyes (in an 8-9 matchup, really??)

Wiscy's OT win versus the overrated/overhyped 'Noles was also stellar!

EDIT: Cakewalk to the Elite Eight for Louisville... The 9, 12 and 13 seeds in their portion of the bracket all advanced.

6uXNWAo.png

Interesting strategy by Cleveland State. Make the tournament once every 20 years, but when you do just mess :censored: up. Good for them, it's working.

Also, I stayed up to watch that debacle with Siena. I can't say I didn't see it coming, I had them winning in my bracket.

PvO6ZWJ.png

My brackets were hurt today but not destroyed.

Mine are all but done. I had Western Kentucky and Arizona but for some insane reason I also had West Virginia going deep into the tournament. Cleveland State hurt me too. Oh well, I can just sit back and enjoy the games now.

ย 

BB52Big.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

Archived