CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Really like the sides of the ring. That was the biggest disappointment for me on the Packers ring. The sides were so plain.

I like the side with the Lombardi Trophy, but I don't like how busy it looks with all those years squeezed in. The other side would be nice, but I hate that they used "New York Football Giants". I wish that term would go away. It's been nearly 60 years since that distinction was needed.

Still a great ring overall though, because the top (the most important part) is beautiful.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

A pawn shop? That's unspeakably sad.

She would have gotten so much more if she put it up for auction, and there's a very good auction house in Milwaukee that could have handled it.

Talking about Mears?

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

I think some/most NBA banners say World Champions.

Really? Haha, that's funny to me.

To me, a world champion would be a team or group that beat the best in the world. Like the World Cup in soccer. Not winning a Super Bowl or NBA Title. Just because the NFL and NBA are the most popular sports.

There is not a club team in the world that could take a 7 game series from the respective league champions there. And a CFL-NFL game (assuming they could agree on the rules) would not be pretty to watch if you were a Canadian.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yep, I suspect Troy at MEARS would have jumped at the chance to auction this off.

And she wouldn't have gotten pennies on the dollar.

I think its like everyone who pawns a ring, they just want the quick and easy cash. I'm just mad I didn't have a chance to snag it!

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Lynx WNBA championship ring

AtYPeHKCQAE3Be7.jpg

I gotta say...that's pretty sharp. I cannot tell if the logo is outlined in blue or black...hopefully blue.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)