CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Oregons's Rose Bowl Ring

OregonRoseBowlRing.jpg

I like the design. Plus, if you don't like to wear a ring, you can use it as a paperweight.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Oregons's Rose Bowl Ring

OregonRoseBowlRing.jpg

Yeah I like the design but wow did they need to make it so big? I mean it gets to a point where it's not even wearable.

Seriously. They could have easily cut out the entire diamond field and have "Rose Bowl Champions" encircling the [circular instead of rectangular] emerald in a band. The way they have it is just unwieldy and has too much "empty" space.

giants_real_SB__ring.jpg

Best looking Super Bowl ring since Indy's, five years ago. Well done, New York.

I'd say it's the best since the Saints ring but the point remains. That's a nice looking ring. Glad to see they didn't go gaudy.

Agree

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

I still get a kick out of the NFL being the only sport to call their respective champions, "world champions."

I guess since the NFL has demolished every other league that tries to be semi-professional at least? Save for the UFL and Arena League.

The CFL must not enjoy the idea of the NFL champs being called world champs, time for some NFL/CFL games!

2ly2w09.jpg

I think some/most NBA banners say World Champions.

Really? Haha, that's funny to me.

To me, a world champion would be a team or group that beat the best in the world. Like the World Cup in soccer. Not winning a Super Bowl or NBA Title. Just because the NFL and NBA are the most popular sports.

2ly2w09.jpg

To me, a world champion would be a team or group that beat the best in the world. Like the World Cup in soccer. Not winning a Super Bowl or NBA Title. Just because the NFL and NBA are the most popular sports.

with easily the best players in their sports. That's why they say World Champions. I've seen it used for MLB and NHL teams too.

Actually, I think I remember seeing in this very thread a Chicago Rush Arena Bowl champions ring that said World Champions. I guess they technically are the best in the world at indoor American football.

PvO6ZWJ.png

with easily the best players in their sports. That's why they say World Champions. I've seen it used for MLB and NHL teams too.

I have not seen a Stanley Cup champion refer to themselves as world champions aside from the Senators and Canadiens of the early 1900s. Montreal had that special globe logo and Ottawa had a "world champion" patch. I remember seeing a Leafs silver serving tray from the early 1960s but thats about it.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012