2010 MLB New Logos, Uniforms, Patches

Brian E

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Brewers are a 5-jersey team now? Are they keeping the other 2 alts?

Home white

Home navy

Home throwback

Road grey

Road navy

I believe the Navy was changed all over. The Brewers navy jersey is no more and just uses the Milwaukee script. Thus like it has been the past however many years, the navy will be used on the road and at Miller Park...

So the Brewers are a 5-jersey team now? Are they keeping the other 2 alts?

Home white

Home navy

Home throwback

Road grey

Road navy

I believe the Navy was changed all over. The Brewers navy jersey is no more and just uses the Milwaukee script. Thus like it has been the past however many years, the navy will be used on the road and at Miller Park...

I don't believe that's correct.

Although there has been no official announcement, and therefore no official confirmation, the "Milwaukee" jersey is listed on the shop as "Authentic 2010 Alternate Road Cool Base Jersey" (emphasis mine).

They're also selling the standard blue "Brewers" alt with the 2010 patches. So all indications are that the Brewers will indeed have two blue alternate jerseys for the 2010 season.

I don't think they really wear the throwbacks much anymore. They might not wear them at all.

The Brewers still wear the throwbacks, they just don't wear them much anymore. And certainly not on a regular schedule.

Here's Casey McGehee, who joined the Brewers in 2009, rocking the pinstripes (copy and paste).

http://media.jsonline.com/images/457*600/mjs-brewers13_spt_jack-orton_8-of-several.jpg

But they can't get rid of them altogether, since by all appearances they sell more throwback merchandise than contemporary merchandise.

The MLB shop has pulled the three Brewers road alt jerseys, even though they're on sale at Miller Park. Guess they want to make a big announcement first.

So they have two main jerseys (home, road), two blue alts, a pinstriped alt, and the four "40th" throwbacks. That's almost Mets-level uniform outlandishness.

I don't think they really wear the throwbacks much anymore. They might not wear them at all.

The Brewers still wear the throwbacks, they just don't wear them much anymore. And certainly not on a regular schedule.

Here's Casey McGehee, who joined the Brewers in 2009, rocking the pinstripes (copy and paste).

http://media.jsonline.com/images/457*600/mjs-brewers13_spt_jack-orton_8-of-several.jpg

But they can't get rid of them altogether, since by all appearances they sell more throwback merchandise than contemporary merchandise.

The MLB shop has pulled the three Brewers road alt jerseys, even though they're on sale at Miller Park. Guess they want to make a big announcement first.

So they have two main jerseys (home, road), two blue alts, a pinstriped alt, and the four "40th" throwbacks. That's almost Mets-level uniform outlandishness.

MLB Shop did the same thing a couple of weeks back with the Rays' powder alt. They put them back up for sale yesterday when the announcement was made.

I thought they scaled back the pinstriped alts to the first home Friday of every month. It was less often than that?

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

The Astros will be wearing the 1965 shooting star jersey on Saturday, April 10, against PHI. The Phillies are wearing their throwbacks too. I don't remember seeing that game mentioned in the original list of Phillies throwback uniform games this season.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

MLB Shop did the same thing a couple of weeks back with the Rays' powder alt. They put them back up for sale yesterday when the announcement was made.

I thought they scaled back the pinstriped alts to the first home Friday of every month. It was less often than that?

I seem to recall that they were worn three or four times last year. This year, who knows?

Has there been any leaks as far as a 2010 World Series logo? ColorWerx maybe? lol

No leaks, but it's been released to those with proper access.

All I will say is that it includes at least two of America's favorite fonts in the same package. It's not blindingly bad though.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived